[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Forest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: The_Forest_Poster.jpg (65 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
The_Forest_Poster.jpg
65 KB, 509x755
Well, /tv/? How about that ending?
>>
>>64645571
Nobody here cares about this crap
>>
Didn't see it.

>inb4 spoiler to spite me

I won't be seeing it.
>>
>>64645571
What happens in the ending? I doubt I'll ever see it just curious
>>
File: 1435482838690.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1435482838690.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>Based on a true story
>>
File: images (7).jpg (14 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
14 KB, 282x400
>>64645571
Rip off of enemy poster
>>
>>64645655
Don't bother. Absolutely terrible. Best part is Natalie Dormer

>>64645691
Nothing in the whole movie is resolved, and it's a shitty cliffhanger. The big "twist" that the news guy was a murderer I could see from a mile away, but even then the movie is so confusing you can't even be sure if it's true.
>>
Does she show her breasts or pussy or ass hole? Thanks.
>>
>>64645764
yes
>>
>>64645795
Awesome. Which one?
>>
>>64645811
yes
>>
>>64645842
Haha, my man. A meme! What you don't know is that I, too, am an expert memer (FOR YOU! hahaha) I bet you didn't expect that did you BIG GUY?
>>
>>64645959
>ironic memeing
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64645571
Her end is alright, and she's welcome to investigate to see how well hanged I am.
>>
>>64645571
Is it shit?
Memes apart, how is Natalie's performance?
>>
>>64647202
Hyperkek
>>64645737
But Aokigahara(or however it's spelled) is a real actual place where people go to an hero. You're saying it's just some murderer?
>>
>>64647294
Nah, there's a guy who meets up with Natalie to explore the forest I'd explore her forest if you know what I mean. and she "discovers" that the dude locked her sister in the basement of a creepy house and was planning on killing her. The reason for the quotations, is that the movie makes it very unclear whether or not any of that is true, or just a forest hallucination. In fact, I didn't even believe it was the "big twist" that the advertisements were spouting about until I saw the credits roll.
>>
>13% 4.2/10 RT

Why in the world would I ever watch this piece of trash?
>>
>>64647495
Holy fuck, what a load of bullshit.
>>
>>64645571
What is the desu senpai version
>>
>>64647159
I'm not being ironic my main meme man I'm an enthusiastic memer. Your levels below me, friend. Theirs steps you can take to make wicked gains in your memeing. Don't give up the meme game BIG GUY youve got so much potential desu
>>
Fuck Natalie Dormer, stroke faced bitch.
>>
>>64647681
Just stop dude. You're the one asking if there were fucking nudes in a pg13 movie and then whining about not getting a serious answer. Just google her naked if you really want to. She's done it tons of times.
>>
File: TheBoy_2016-OfficialPoster.jpg (190 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
TheBoy_2016-OfficialPoster.jpg
190 KB, 271x400
Sounds like shit. Will The Boy be able to save the horror genre?
>>
>>64647796
The Forest is a shame. Really. Incredibly cool premise, but awful execution. The best part was Natalie Dormer, and she had 2 roles.
>>
>>64647796

Horror was saved several years ago by Berberian Sound Studio.
>>
>>64647743
Haha BRO why are you getting BUTT BLASTED? can't HANDLE THE BANTZ? lmao get outta here... kid. Youre got nothign on me cant handle the heat get away from the CANDLE
>>
>>64647557
Is this a meme? To base your entire opinion of something on a shit rating system like RT/IMDB?

I mean, I think this movie is shit mostly from the teasers/trailers, but I still don't get it. I'd still at least watch it before calling it trash.
>>
>>64647796
The Witch is coming out recently, and so far it has gotten good reviews. It's also done by that studio that makes all your favorite, recent films
>>
>>64647844
>Incredibly cool premise
It was /x/-tier. Hardly a great premise, and I'm surprised it got as far as it did.

Even then, with all the shit they could do with that forest they did THAT?
>>
>>64647948
I have liked movies under 50%, loved movies under 70% and hated movies above 90%. But when something is universally panned, it is shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.