[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
game of thrones season 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 853189_1318339705301_full.jpg (109 KB, 322x388) Image search: [Google]
853189_1318339705301_full.jpg
109 KB, 322x388
who will play rhaegar?
>>
I doubt he will be on the show, if anything they will save him for a prequel if they ever do one anyway
>>
>this thread works
what the hell is going on here
>>
>>64644742
His face will probably be unseen, we'll just have an angle from the back of a tall man with shimmering silver hair in a nice looking suit putting on a dragon theme helmet and getting on his horse to joust as part of a Bran flashback.
>>
>>64644873
they're probably filtering every thread that isn't about game of thrones or star wars related
>>
Neymar cos the names' kinda rhyme
>>
>>64644859

Season 6 is going to show a lot of past stuff. It's already confirmed that we will see young versions of Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon. Considering how major the Rhaegar/Lyanna thing is, I would bet we see him and her too, as well as Arthur Dayne.
>>
FIX THE FUCKING BOARD JANISHITS!
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUNG GRIFF!?
Dammit they're cutting out all the good parts, the Greyjoy clan, Griff and young Griff, Quentyn fighting the dragons.
>>
File: gwi.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gwi.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
You know what pleases me the most about the recent announcement that Winds of Winter won't be out before season 6?

The books and the show have diverged, and will continue to diverge. With the show being first, GRRM will essentially be writing fan fiction of a world he created.

Not only that, the people that have been going on and on about how showfags need to die, etc, will then be in the position of having to watch the show to get their fix, because GRRM writes so damn slowly. Instead of the show being a simplified version of 'the real story', the books will be a ripoff with a divergent story line and tons of irrelevant fluff added. Even more sweetly, the images they have in their heads of how the events of the book play out will forever be influenced by how those events and characters are depicted in the show.

I will bathe in the tears of those that have derided 'showfags' to the music of their lamentations.
>>
>>64645031
It's called a slant rhyme, but that's not the PC term.

It's supposed to be "Asian-American Rhyme"
>>
>>64645603
it's worth it for not having to read george's shitty prose
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.