[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its a 'who dun-nit' >Its like clue >Its a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hate[1].jpg (187 KB, 638x864) Image search: [Google]
hate[1].jpg
187 KB, 638x864
>Its a 'who dun-nit'
>Its like clue
>Its a murder mystery
Said every reviewer ever.

>"Murder" doesn't happen until 2/3rds in and is resolved within 5 minutes

I loved the movie jeez, but reviewers should stop spewing the same shit.
>>
File: 1451793354759.jpg (46 KB, 851x472) Image search: [Google]
1451793354759.jpg
46 KB, 851x472
>>64640334
most reviewers just write what they get paid to write. you ever notice 20 different reviews will use the exact same phrase to describe a movie? that's because the phrase was used in the studio press release and they are just copy pasting. alot of small time reviewers read other reviews and copy from them too. probably only 1/3 of the people who reviewed it even watched it. that's just how the industry works. there is no such thing as journalistic integrity and 4chan has been proving that forever.
>>
>>64640334

IT'S LIKE AN AGATHA CHRISTIE MOVIE!!!
>>
Literally no one said it was a murder mystery.
>>
>it's a channing tatum was under the floor the whole time kinda movie
>>
>>64642590

Everyone, including Cukatino himself, said it was like an Agatha Christie murder mystery.
>>
Did anyone wank themselves silly over the use of 70mm back when The Master used it in 2012? It's like Tarantino manages to convince the people around him that whatever he's doing is unique and special, even when it's nothing that exciting.
>>
File: hamster_10.png (204 KB, 537x407) Image search: [Google]
hamster_10.png
204 KB, 537x407
I watched it yesterday for free, mostly because I was curious about the roadshow presentation.

I don't see what all the digital vs. film fuzz is about. 70mm film just looks blurry to me. The motion on the screen did feel very fluid, but I'm not sure that had anything to do with the format.
>>
Yeah it was ruined by queeratino
.thought it would be good too smdh

Extended flashback scene for events the audience could figure out everythibg thwt happend seconds before - just an excuse to show more people dying.
>>
>>64644560
The Master was PTA moving a great movie that happened to be on 70mm. Hateful Bait is yet another Tarantino movie that Tarantino was hoping would somehow gain some good will / keepin' it real yo cred by using 70mm and telling the whole world about it.
>>
>>64644593
Almost no mainstream cinemas even have staff properly trained and experienced to project film any more. It was probably just a tiny bit out of focus, but the gormless clown in the projection booth is more used to just pressing a button and then sodding off.
>>
File: 1383878793452.gif (3 MB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1383878793452.gif
3 MB, 300x264
>>64640488
>that picture
I am pissing myself from laughter.
>>
>>64644780
Oh Felicia, I'm wondering if you should see a doctor about that.
>>
/r/ing murder mystery films where the murderer is never revealed.
>>
>>64644845
Picnic at Hanging Rock
>>
>>64644972
lamest movie ever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.