[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films reddit will NEVER understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: pearl-harbor.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pearl-harbor.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
ITT: Films reddit will NEVER understand
>>
DAMMIT DANNY GET ME TO A GODDAMN PLANEEE
>>
HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD
>>
>>64635611
isn't this the one where the guy gets literally cucked?
>>
>>64635611

this movie is really bad
>>
>>64635611

>I THINK WORLD WAR II JUST STARTED
>>
>>64635763
I've never seen this movie, but when an anon posted the clip this is from, I nearly died laughing. oh man
>>
>>64635748
hi redit
>>
File: 11174287_ori.jpg (267 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11174287_ori.jpg
267 KB, 800x1200
>>
I have the DVD still in its sealed packaging because my mom bought it for me right when it came out. Should I finally open it up and watch it? Is there really some cuckoldry going on in that film?
>>
>>64635963
This
>>
>>64635763
>>64635811
I wasn't aware america was involved in ww2 before pearl harbor
>>
>>64636017
The guy gets cucked by his BFF lel.
>>
>>64636316
>I think America just got involved in this huge war everybody else is fighting!

vs.

>I think WWII just started

Two different statements. Both bad lines. One egregiously bad.
>>
>>64636316
>what is lend-lease

still a shitty film
>>
>>64636316
The US Navy was actually engaged in a shooting war with Germany in the North Atlantic by early 1941.
>>
>>64636589
If you're referring to the Greer Incident, that was a case of mistaken identity, no damage was incurred, and calling it a "war" is ridiculous.
>>
>>64636709
I exaggerate perhaps, but the US Navy was responsible for the protection of convoys in portions of the Atlantic prior to Pearl Harbor. Outside the Greer incident, there was also the Kearny and the Reuben James, both of which were US destroyers which were torpedoed. I dunno about Americans firing back, admittedly, and the Battle of the Atlantic is not my strong point.

I suppose it's a matter of opinion as to whether the US actions in 1941 constitute undeclared war.
>>
File: Schindlers_list.jpg (206 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Schindlers_list.jpg
206 KB, 630x1200
>>64635611
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.