[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
What went right?
>>
>>64634403
Made me clap
>>
we need a starshit board like /mlp/ and /vp/
>>
>>64635613
this desu senpai
>>
Spacecraft scenes and Poe.
>>
The lighter was funny.
>>
>>64635679
This & Finn.
>>
>X-wing dogfights
>1st act apart from ANH similarities
>Han and Chewbacca
>BB8

What went wrong?
>everything else
>>
>>64635784
This
>>
>>64635613
>>>/co/swr
>>
RLM was right when they said it was a great semi-remake or whatever. Inducted new fans, got approval from enough of the old fans. For all its faults at least Abrams and Kasdan aren't touching the rest of the trilogy.
>>64635613
wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>64635784
>Han and Chewbacca

fuck no. They shouldn't even have been in the movie.
>>
Some of the action scenes were only below average instead of dog shit
>>
Hype and marketing
>>
>>64635837
Its too bad Kathleen Kennedy is
>>
>>64634403
Let's not pretend that the movie wasn't improved with practical sets over CGI green screens everywhere.

NO ONE can deny this.

JJ did that right.

Plus the use of the McQuarrie X-wing was cool.
>>
>>64635943
Fair enough, but
>implying hype was purely fan-made
>>
>>64635875

why not?
>>
>>64634403
>Finn
>Poe Dameron
>Finn and Poe's bromance
>Kylo Ren
>designs of the First Order stormtroopers
>making lightsaber duels more grounded
>>
Poe is what went right and his tinyass amount of screentime is what went wrong
>>
>>64634403
Most of the movie. Rey should have been less powerful.
>>
>>64635837
Kasdan is writing the next one, isn't he?

I consider that a plus. I feel like he was responsible for the better stuff.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.