[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit its so good. lets talk about this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (76 KB, 702x408) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
76 KB, 702x408
holy shit its so good. lets talk about this show
>>
>>64633570
>ash finally going to Jacksonville
>>
File: 1408831953188.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408831953188.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
I feel like the ending of the season was just for the purpose of having a season 2. I am happy that season 2 is happening, but ash taking the deal seemed a little off. Love the show, the last two episodes really felt like the first two movies.
>>
first half of the season was great
last half was good but a little off
>>
Started off great, but the ending was definitely a step down. The motives of the characters change so much and the reasoning behind are always just said aloud. Would like more fleshing out of the characters. Definitely could improve.
Also dat qt aussie
>>
>show
its a series
>>
Nothing to talk about anymore
>>
>>64633797
It felt like they were originally set it up to end after season one and just reshot the last 5 minutes after they got renewed. which I'm fine with because it means another season
>>
literally the most reddit series in existence
>>
>>64634305
you must love it then
>>
>>64633797
He's a fuckup how does that feel off
>>
>>64634346
true, it's the favorite show of this sub
>>
>>64634305
LE EBIN REDDIT MEME XD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.