[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Dance of the Twi'lek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1403641031908.jpg (78 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1403641031908.jpg
78 KB, 640x390
>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Dance of the Twi'lek Slave Girl? It was a raunchy dance that your 10 year-old sister Leia performed in front of a large audience at a dance performance at the Alderaan Select Academy for Young Ladies. Her father Bail Organa enjoyed it although few, if any, others in the audience did.
>>
What horror am I gazing upon
>>
>>64633760
Another example why it's good Disney trashed the EU
>>
i'm going to throw up now
>>
How can this be allowed if they are being paid to draw shit?
>>
File: 1414089823877.png (84 KB, 414x418) Image search: [Google]
1414089823877.png
84 KB, 414x418
>American comic book "art" style
>>
>>64633832
It was in Star Wars Tales so it was never even canon to begin with, you casual. Did you also believe Han Solo died on Earth and his corpse was found by Indiana Jones too?
>>
>>64633832
the best thing to come out of episode 7
>>
>>64633871
Seriously, this is so fucking ugly and off-model. You could have paid some deviantart amateur and gotten a better result
>>
Disney White Slaver
Why have you fucked again
You goddamned cuckold
>>
>>64633885
ET and his planet are canon members of the galactic senate Sempaifamilia. Nothing makes sense
>>
>>64633960
>ET and his planet are canon members of the galactic senate Sempaifamilia.

That's cause they actually showed up in Episode 1. Star Wars Tales was where they could do any story they wanted and it wasn't part of EU.
>>
>>64633568
Is that supposed to be Alessandra Torresani
>>
>>64633568
>did slave girl dance as a child
>grew up to be a slave girl herself

Potting soil
>>
>>64633568
>>Her father Bail Organa enjoyed it

oh
>>64633884
>Chinese comics
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.