[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we want Jensen Ackles for this role >sir, he's under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>we want Jensen Ackles for this role
>sir, he's under contract at CW
>fine, get me his non-union equivalent
>>
It sucks that Jensen literally does nothing else but Supernatural, which stopped being good after season 3
>>
File: tcrews.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tcrews.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>We want Michael Clarke Duncan
>he's dead
>ok
>>
>>64632405
The guy is probably filthy rich after so long anyways.
>>
>>64632405
>stopped being good
>implying it stopped being good
>it was never good
>>
>>64632405
You don't exactly have time to do another TV show if you're the main character of a TV show.
>>
>>64632552
What about off season
>>
File: deniro1f-1-web.jpg (39 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
deniro1f-1-web.jpg
39 KB, 400x601
>We want Robert De Niro for this role
>Are you kidding me? You'd have a better chance...oh he's already at the door you say?
>>
>>64632606

put yourself in his situation. you do a show 9 months of the year with your best bro, the most you have to do the rest of the year is attend conventions. would you want to do other jobs?
>>
>>64632817
reminds me of joel mchale's impression of robert deniro's agent.

>It pays you say? I'll take it!
>>
>>64632963

I feel a little sorry for actors in his situation. It must be frustrating to play the same character for your whole life, or at least for your whole prime, especially when a show is only getting worse, and was never that good in the first place.
You would be a fool not to stay because its such easy money, but in terms of ambition and failed dreams, it must be rather soul crushing.
I suppose what is best for actors is to be in a popular show that gets cancelled or ends after a few sesons, so you get recognition and boosted into other projects, but are not tied to that show for decades.
However I am not that sorry for these people, they get some level of fame and more money than I will ever see, so fuck them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.