[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we discuss how great this film was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 300x444
Can we discuss how great this film was?
>>
>>64629391
I could reiterate every line in this move when I was a kid. Shame about the trashy sequels.
>>
Just watched the other Ice Age films and realised how great the first one is compared to the other ones. Witty, child friendly with an engaging story, Sid the sloth isn't an emotional retard, no retarded side character and everything doesn't look as cartoonish
>>
>>64629450
>Shame about the trashy sequels.

The Land Before Time of this generation.
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 1920x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 1920x814
let's talk about the fact that in the fourth movie Manny's daughter tries to hook up with this BIG mammoth chad voiced by Drake
>>
on my way
>>
>>64629668
I haven't watched the land before time since I was a kid. Was the sequels really bad? I watched the first film which I remember being 2sadnserious4me so I mostly watched the other more child friendly ones such as the one where they befriend a dolphin, wander to some safezone and one where they go to mysterious island. The latter was the shit.
>>
>>64629759
Why do they need to give mammoths such sexy eyes and hair?
>>
>sequels
did scrat end up gettin his acorn
>>
>>64629844
Furfags are the worst.
>>
Feels the movie
>>
The Ice cave slide racing was GOAT
>>
>>64630977
>not the part where Manny sees his family die in a cave
>>
>>64629391
The first one was the best. Everythuing after is shit
>>
>>64631087
kek
this is why I love 4chan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.