[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this guy >womanizer the most funny thing in this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: LAm8cB1b.jpg (110 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
LAm8cB1b.jpg
110 KB, 1252x1252
>this guy
>womanizer

the most funny thing in this show is that jerry is fucking girls in every episode
>>
Terrible comedians were really popular back then.
>>
metrosexualism never existed in the 90s so women's standards were lower and men didnt have to be as hot to get laid
>>
Ellen DeGeneres got all the tail back then.
>>
>>64622858
What's funny is Kramer's passion for his schemes, and that Jerry needs George for entertainment and contrast to feel superior while pretending to be almost equal without really telling him the secret. Jerry finds something insignificant to not like about his girl while george has to spend every waking moment just to get near em.

Ultimate it's a cuck show because it makes you focus on the wrong way to do things a lot more than it does the right way, which they rarely show when Jerry approaches/maintains girls just how he throws them away or when people attack him because he's so valuable.
>>
He did get a 16 year old though
>>
>>64622877
Whoa Show Checked
>>
>>64623185
Props for that. I doubt we'll see that again soon.
>>
>>64622858
>lives in a city with 8 million people
>quasi-famous (well off enough to rent an apartment by himself in NYC, mentions being on TV a few times) comedian

Law of averages says he'd get laid a lot
>>
>>64623165
>cuck show
Do you ever think about things before you type them out?
>>
>>64623185
So that really happened huh? I vaguely recall hearing that in the 90s, but then I grew up and thought, nah if that were true people would talk about it all the time, but nobody does.
>>
File: george.jpg (45 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
45 KB, 240x260
>>64622858
george was fucking hot chicks in every other episode
>>
>>64623185
I saw him perform live, and at the end of the show he answers questions from the audience.

One woman says "What ever happened to Shoshanna?" and he answers "I don't know, it was like twenty years ago...maybe move on, we did."

I think he's a little bothered by having dated a 17 year old.
>>
>>64623239
roastie, if you had any worth you would never leave instagram.
>>
>>64623270
She has some swimsuit line now, I believe
>>
Just because it's now a vintage pleb show doesn't stop this from being a pleb show. Seinfeld is a terrible comedian and even worse actor.
>>
>>64622858
>being so sheltered you think the reason you haven't had sex is because you're not conventionally attractive

Ur fuked forever hombre
>>
>>64623286
he moved on top of another 17 year old
>>
>>64623300
I'm a man and we don't use words like "cuck" in normal conversation, you insufferable faggot
>>
>>64622858
It always seemed legit to me. Jerry was normie af so it wasn't out of place.
Yeah, I wondered how he did it but I never thought it was out of the ordinary
>>
>>64622858
>This guy
>So out of touch with the state of comedy it's kind of disgusting

Fuck seinfeld
>>
>>64623669
Observational comedy is timeless.

How do you not know this?
>>
>>64623434
Potential normie cucks are equal to roasties, try not policing the proper usage of the term if you don't know what it means and are offended, you simple effeminate being.
>>
>>64623703
nowdays stand up comedy is about telling fake cooky stories
>>
>>64623878
Bullshit it's about offending the least amount of people and elevating your failures to epic proportions so people can feel better about themselves. Technology ruined us.
>>
>>64624079
Truuu
>>
>>64624079
A big part of comedy has always been about the Sad clown syndrome.

Pain breeds funny.
>>
>>64623285

How did George get laid at all

In IRL he would be a virgin, even if he was a semi successful in writing a TV show, or made six figures and lived in Manhattan
>>
>>64623286

kek, I once saw him live in San Francisco when I was younger.. I think right after Seinfeld ended and 9/11 happened.

I remember he did a Q&A with the audience as well, but everyone asked him boring ass questions.

One woman asked him if him and Elaine fooled around IRL.
>>
>>64623703
You're kidding right? Fuck you too, idiot.
>>
>>64622858
The funniest part was the Jerry always smiled at his own jokes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.