[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I refuse to believe that /tv/ won't see this because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: batmanvsuperman.jpg (766 KB, 2117x3000) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman.jpg
766 KB, 2117x3000
I refuse to believe that /tv/ won't see this because of the trailer.
>>
>>64612509
I'm seeing it, not because I think it will be good but more out of obligation. Same reason anyone saw episode 2 and 3 in theatres.
>>
>>64612509
Why would I pay money to see it when the trailer showed the entire plot?
>>
I'm not paying to see it lol. I'm pretty confident this will be worse than Man of Steel
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 197x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 197x223
>>64613416
>>64613450
Disney pls
>>
Part of me hopes this movie is so bad it pops the capeshit bubble
>>
>>64613450
Well yeah, but some people say that they won't see it at all because "the trailer spoiled the movie" and that is retarded.
>>
>>64613416
>trailers showing the plot is new to you
what else are they supposed to show?
>>
>>64613570
The bubble will pop when marvel takes a serious dump
>>
>>64612509
i wont see it because it's capeshit and ben "muslim" asslick
>>
File: 18_zpsa8aa8824.jpg (150 KB, 735x740) Image search: [Google]
18_zpsa8aa8824.jpg
150 KB, 735x740
>>64612509
There is at least one reason to see this flick.
>>
File: doomsday.jpg (21 KB, 490x312) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.jpg
21 KB, 490x312
>>64613574
I mean it was expected that they would team up anyways but there's just so much that irks me about this movie:

>Jesse Eisenberg
>Doomsday's look (I'm fine with him not having any spikes, it's just the shape of his head and how far his eyes are apart)
>Jesse fucking Eisenberg
>>
>>64613757
You do realize he's going to grow his spikes right?
>>
>>64612509
DC somehow managed to make this movie seem like more of a clusterfuck than Marvel's Civil War, and CW has more characters to worry about.

lmao
>>
>>64613828
Yea I know. I said that because people automatically assume that the main problem with Doomsday's design is his lack of spikes, not the fact that he looks like Sloth from the Goonies
>>
File: 1436834451507.gif (528 KB, 245x210) Image search: [Google]
1436834451507.gif
528 KB, 245x210
>Gaza must burn
What did she mean by this?
>>
I was looking forward to it initially because I liked MOS but now due to the cross over shite to emulate Marvel and the fact that I feel so over saturated with super hero stuff, I no longer have any interest.

Last cape I watched was Ultron on a shotty cam rip, have't seen new Thor, new Cap, new X-men and have no desire to watch any more of these superhero films nor the 15 different tv shows of other superheroes either, it's just too much and they're not even that good either and all have the same plot: Big bad, we can't win!, they win, sequel set up.

I'm not trying to be a /tv/ contrarian , I just have no interest any more.
>>
>>64613839

Only the legendary Zack Snyder could manage to take something as simple as "Superman versus Batman" and make it more complicated than one of the more legendary clusterfucks in recent comic book history
>>
Pretty sure the biggest reason people won't see it is the heaping pile of shit that was MoS
>>
I will see it just because I have hope for Affleck's performance as Batman.
>>
I liked Man of Steel, but to be honest, if they think they can compete with the MCU they really need to play up the silly comicbookness instead of trying to make things all gritty and realistic.
>>
>>64615908
WB is still so fucking shaken by Batman and Robin flopping 20 years ago that they refuse to let any humor or wit into their comic book movies

everything has to be as super grimdark and realistic as humanly possible. No jokes.
>>
>>64615968
But the trailer looked like there would be some humour in it.
Just not quippy Marvel shit.
>>
>>64615990

>"I thought she was with you"
>>
>>64612509
Batman looks like he got cucked
>>
>>64612509
I'll download the cam, if its good I'll go see it in the theater towards the end of its theatrical run so I don't get shot.
>>
>>64612509
I'll see it but I won't shill for it any more. It looked so much better before the shitty trailer.
>>
>>64612509
>Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot
>Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman

Why do they do this?
>>
>>64612509
I'm going to watch it for sure.
>>
>>64613677
Spoopy skeleton?
>>
I'll be watching a cam rip because after star wars I refuse to put any more money into the pockets of hacks.
>>
File: dafuq.png (31 KB, 566x626) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
31 KB, 566x626
>>64612509
>Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
>>
>>64614556
Same. The hype is dead. The counter-culture has been compromised.
>>
>>64612509
I won't see this, I haven't seen any of the capeshit stuff since rises, and zero marvel stuff. I don't really care for capeshit, but I would be first in line for a batman beyond live movie.

I wasn't even planning on going to Star Wars, only went because I got asked on a date to go see it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.