[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 900x600
You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...
The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.
She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.
>>
i would still fugg
>>
>>64611027
f-for you
>>
>>64611027
no better way to get sand out of your ass
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 550x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 550x298
>>64611947
>>
>>64611027
Han Solo gives her a weapon directly from him because she's so cool.
The fucking Force gives her Luke's lightsaber because she's so cool.
How is she not a Mary Sue again?
>>
>>64612137
He gave Finn a weapon too because he had a armory full of them.
She just happens to be powerful with the force.
>>
>>64612494
Funny how there was no big deal made in the film about Finn getting a weapon however....
>>
File: 1451440292381.png (8 KB, 308x296) Image search: [Google]
1451440292381.png
8 KB, 308x296
this is pasta material
>>
>>64611027
Rey is the nexus of slut power, turning her into a permanently horny fucktoy. Rey becomes a slave to her needs and a slave to anything with a cock.
She struggles with her cock-serving nature, but must give in to her depravity if she is to survive.
Her panties are dropped and a new order emerges...
>>
>>64612137
THATS WHY I'M GIVUN IT TO YAH
>>
>>64612664
"The message we wanted Rey to convey to girls was not one of empowerment", says Kathleen Kennedy, "but rather the message to girls is a hugely important one; service cock, beg for cock, exist purely as a set of holes for cock", she adds. "Its such a powerful message", adds Daisy Ridley.
>>
>>64612609
Well mr BIG DEAL

*slams weapon on Finn's chest*
>>
>>64612609
>tries to give weapon back to Han
>"keep it"

Watch something other than the camrip.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.