[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost twenty fucking seasons of South Park >the irony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 547x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 547x427
>almost twenty fucking seasons of South Park
>the irony
>>
The last season was one of the best.
>>
>>64607788
It was better than average, but only seems great because of the attack on PC culture which everyone is sick off
>>
>>64607788
I dunno, it had a lot of hype but it isn't worthy or a rewatch and i wonder if it ever will be.
>>
File: 1356851281131.jpg (9 KB, 348x352) Image search: [Google]
1356851281131.jpg
9 KB, 348x352
>>64607670
>tfw I decided to rewatch "200" and "201" yesterday
>tfw I discovered those were Season 14
>Season 14 was 6 years ago
>they were still making jokes about Mohammed and Tom Cruise
>Randy is already full fledged main character now
>references to everything the show ever did that got famous
>that Scott Tenorman ending
>tfw you knew this was when they wanted to end the show
>they dragged it out until "You're Getting Old" in Season 15
>the show's still going
>>
File: yeah umm no.gif (953 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
yeah umm no.gif
953 KB, 400x250
>>64607670
>implying Tweak x Craig was not one of the best episodes
>>
>>64607811
>>64607840
This
The anti "SJW/PC" bits got old quick, the first seasons still hold up and are incredibly funny, I think like in 5-10 years these will be average at best
>>
They make more episodes about current events now, so I don't think they're meant to hold up as much as the old ones. But the new season was great. The gun control, the PC stuff, the ads, it was spot on for the most part
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>64607670

>watching South Park past the age of 18

ISHYGDDT
>>
This show became so unbearably boring. It tried too hard to be edgy and rolled out each episode with one joke stretched over the course of twenty minutes.

Haven't watch in a long g time, have no real plans to. It's as dead to me as zombie Simpsons
>>
>>64608274
>watching South Park past the age of 16
When your brain isn't advanced enough to have a basic understanding of politics, South Park feels smart and enlightening.
>>
Why can't you just let it be?
They're content is still good. 21 minute comfy show.
>>
>>64608887
>caring about politics
>thinking caring about politics is for intelligent people
le tip
>>
>>64607788
It was fucking horrible and OP makes a good point.

Absolutely horrible and you should kill yourself for liking it.

>m-muh message
Doesn't help when it's fucking boring.
>>
>>64607788
the finale sucked, though.
>>
>people still enjoy South Park after season 11

>>64607896
>implying you're not either mentally retarded or 17 years old max
>>
>>>/co/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.