[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you faggots better be right about the quality of this movie or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ex macina.png (58 KB, 1139x383) Image search: [Google]
ex macina.png
58 KB, 1139x383
you faggots better be right about the quality of this movie or you all owe me 14,99
>>
>buying flicks
>>
>Buy

You're supposed to buy things you already like.
>>
>>64607641
>Euroshit
>Buys
I am literally LMAOing @ your life
>>
>>64607726
This anon gets it.
Why don't you, OP?
>>
>>64607641
You know its streaming for free on amazon prime.

Also, buyers remorse thread imminent.
>>
>>64607726
>You're supposed to buy things you already like.
I'm not paying fr something I've already seen. I've bought like 10 blu rays in december and I liked them all because normally I'm pretty confident wether or not I'm going to enjoy a movie or not. this is the first time I'm taking somewhat of a risk but I've heard it being prasied from many sides. a movie theater ticket is about the same. with parking and food even more and I only get to see it once
>>
I saw it in theaters and then bought the blu-ray. I don't even have blu-ray.
>>
File: rich.png (11 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
11 KB, 390x470
>>64607806
>he pays for movies
>he pays for parking
Do you rent the air, or do you just pay the license?
>>
>buying flicks
top kek
>>
>>64607641
you got tricked
>>
The robot tricks him at the end and locks him in the building.
>>
Pirate it. Buy if you liked it.

I only buy sure things. I have bought a lot more after pirating movies than I would have otherwise though.
Pirating increased their profit from me.
>>
>>64607878
that file name is very ironic
>>
how the duck can anyone interested in movies only just. now be watching this and why should I care. lurk more faggot ok
>>
File: notevening.png (170 KB, 308x301) Image search: [Google]
notevening.png
170 KB, 308x301
>Be on internet
>Buy disc
>>
>>64607641
this guy didn't P2P
>>
Even if you dont want to pirate, You can get an online rental for way less than that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.