[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah the first blunder of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: shite.png (223 KB, 742x375) Image search: [Google]
shite.png
223 KB, 742x375
Ah the first blunder of the year
>>
>>64599779
>got actress
First khaleesi, now margary. Who's next?
>>
how soon until natalie dormer does a comedy where she plays the hot girl and 1:20 into the film finally reveals her fucking 10/10 hotcake tits
>>
>>64599853

We've seen her chest in GoT before
>>
what happened to that jap suicide forest movie by that gay pedo gus van santa
>>
>>64599885
that's why he referred to them as flap jacks titties (hotcake tits)
>>
>>64599885

but has she said the m word?

masturbate
>>
>>64599853
she has the saddest tits on earth tho
they're saggy and not in a good way
>>
Who thought it would be a good idea to make a horror movie based on that forest?
At least make a new documentary on it instead to raise suicide awareness or something.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
>>
>>64599826

>carl drogo is showing up in bvs
>slutty sansa is in xmen apocolypse

will GOT literally kill cape flicks this year?
>>
natalie dormer says the word masturbate in the forest

fap away, add to archive
>>
File: mrjohn_2683869b.jpg (70 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mrjohn_2683869b.jpg
70 KB, 620x387
>>64599975
Only one GoT actor can do good in capeshit.
>>
>>64600002
Man, i remember her tits being much better when i first watched it.
>>
GOT had some epic tit reveals

ygritte
margery
khaleesi

hopefully sansa soon
>>
>"The Forest" is flawed on so many levels. It's a tiresome bore, and the story is filtered through white characters when an Asian lead could have carried the movie just fine.
>>
>>64599975
brienne and nymeria are in the force awakens
>>
Why are Americans so obsessed with Aokigahara? Why do they want it to be some kind of magic scary forest and not just a tourist attraction that a lot of people visit for suicide? Why not do the same thing for the Golden Gate Bridge, which has over 1500 recorded suicides by people jumping off it. And that's just what people have recorded. Make a movie about how it's a spooky haunted bridge for a change.
>>
>>64600002
Seen like average small skinny girl tits what's the big deal its like you're ignorant of what they really look like in real life.
>/tv/
Oh now I get it.
>>
>>64600215
>Nymeria

I didn't see a direwolf in Star Wars.

Never saw a flashback arc where we see actual Nymeria Targaryan in GoT either.
>>
File: Jessdlm.jpg (113 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Jessdlm.jpg
113 KB, 460x345
>>64600359
Nymeria Sand
>>
>>64600359
Showfags don't have any idea what they're talking about. I mean think of how dumb you have to be to be watching this abomination.
>>
File: jess-pava_a8f22925-1450453449.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
jess-pava_a8f22925-1450453449.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
>>64600413
>>
Kek

If this is the best clip that they have jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HPM3D0KaI
>>
i dont even know why, but I thought this looked surprising interesting for a horror flick....guess I was wrong
>>
>>64600255
It kind of annoys me too, so many things made on the forest are saying that it's haunted and causes people to kill themselves when people really just kill themselves there because it's a nice, peaceful forest to relax and spend your final hours in.
If I were suicidal I'd probably just do the same thing and end my suffering in a nice, peaceful forest surrounded by nature's beauty.
>>
>>64600433
NYMERIA FUCKING SAND

SHE IS A SAND SNAKE IN THE TV SHOW AND YOU'RE SPECIAL BOOKS
>>
>>64599975
The first Daarius (?) is the villain in Deadpool
>>
>>64600443
Why does every horror movie needs to be the same over and over again.
>>
>>64600002
That is honestly depressing.
>That face
>That body
>Those saggy tits.
Why? How can any god be so cruel.
>>
>>64600443
I have the weirdest boner right now
>>
>>64599826
>>64599975
Its not because they're from GoT.
Its because in GoT they're reading good material directed by competent directors.
You know, those things that Hollywood doesn't have.
>>
>>64600350
yeah, no. For her age and weight, they are a little bit too saggy. Not super ugly, but disappointing
>>
>>64600555
>in GoT they're reading good material directed by competent directors.
>>
>>64600555
But i'm noticing a trend here, Jon Snow, khaleesi, tyrion and margaery all starred in shitty movies after they got discovered in got.
>>
Is this what it takes for people to realize that the actors on GoT are actually shit?
>>
Dormer's tits are meaningless if you're fucking her doggystyle.
>>
>poor concept for a film
>poorly written
>poorly directed
>poorly produced
>terrible marketing

OMG IT MUST BE THE ACTRESSES FAULT BECAUSE SHE IS ON GAME OF THRONES AND WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE SHITTY ACTORS

you guys are pathetic
>>
>>64600766
I've seen those tits but not that ass which I know is phat
>>
>>64600720
nice meme.
only kaleesi is bad
>>
File: VZbfufY.gif (2 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
VZbfufY.gif
2 MB, 460x259
>>64600766
>>
>>64600002
Average tits... damn.
>>
>>64599975
Only Fox and DC, apparently. Captain America 1 has Natalie Dormer in a small role, and it' still trucking along.
>>
>>64600910
That girl cant act she just has a fuckable body

and then she takes that fuckable body and fucks black dudes

like dude great career choice lmao
>>
>>64600978
You pretty much described every actress, ever.
>>
for me it's natalie's face and voice

imagine opening this file

>natalie-dormer-masturbation-instruction.mov
>>
>>64600800
You forgot to blame Star Wars
>>
I love monster movies, but I just hat all ghost stories.

Don't know why.
>>
When will people realize january releases are the dumping grounds for shit movies?
>>
>>64601187
yeah, her face and voice are kinda unusual, but in a good way
>>
>>64600978
nowadays that is really a good career choice, it seems
>>
YOU SPOOKED YET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnjFnmgxrv4
>>
>got "actor"
>bad movie

Wow. Shocker.
Seriously, anyone who watches that shit and thinks is good should just hang himself right the fuck now or AT LEAST stop browsing this board and think his opinions about movies or series are of any value.
>>
>>64601502
The quality of got has nothing to do with the quality of this movie. Unless it's made by the same people
>>
>>64601502
oh the irony
>>
>>64601293
I thought everybody knows this.

>fuck you its january
>>
>>64601490
I saw a trailer for this when I went to see Star Wars. I couldn't figure out what the hook was. Sister goes missing in a suicide forest, her twin goes looking for her and finds out the haunted forest is haunted exactly like everybody said it was. Okay so what? It's like whoever wrote it doesn't understand how horror works.
>>
>>64601981
Thats january-flicks for you. The producers ask around: what else do we have? ...well there is this spooky forrest in japan... Good enough!
>>
>>64601981

On the wikipedia page, someone has already poorly written what happens in the end
>>
I still want to know what they were thinking making a movie about a girl being hounded by ghosts set in a contemporary suicide hotspot that its country is ashamed of.
>>
>>64602460
I think the producers just were hounded one time too much
>>
>>64600555
Hi D&D
>>
>>64599779

still going to watch for smirkfu 2bh
>>
File: smashhit.png (145 KB, 752x287) Image search: [Google]
smashhit.png
145 KB, 752x287
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>64600460
Topic could have been interesting. I don't see how anybody could have watched the trailer and think it'd be executed well.
>>
>>64601981
I saw that too, and what really galled me was that they had to do this lame hashtag bullshit at the end to make sure everybody knows it's totally a real place, like that somehow makes the story more interesting. Like "based on true events" isn't a thing that hasn't been done to death in American horror.
>>
>>64603416

Wait

Why would they attempt the this is a true story bullshit when the lead is in the most popular show on air at the moment
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.