[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's basically confirmed that this is Luke's daughter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (38 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
38 KB, 768x431
So it's basically confirmed that this is Luke's daughter, right?
>>
>>64590518
Anyone?
>>
She's obviously Snoke's corporeal form/Light Side that was split off when Snoke tried to ascend to a Dark Force Ghost, and Luke hid her to stop Snoke from finishing the ritual.
>>
>>64590622
I really hope she's not. I think it'd really help the force out of the genealogical ditch it's stuck in lore wise.
>>
>>64590518
Yes. The movie made it obvious.
>>
>>64590518
She's Luke's wife's daughter.
>>
>>64590518
No, Lucas already spoiled it when he said Disney dismissed his idea of having Ep. 7-9 being a family space opera. JJ only had Kylo related to Han as a plot device to kill Han because that was the initial plan to kill the character in the original trilogy. The reason it's called The Force Awakens because Rey is the next generation Jedi. Snoke is also the next generation Sith not related to anybody from the original trilogy. The origin of the Siths will always remain a mystery because that's badass or something. Snoke, Rey, Poe, Finn are to the original trilogy just like Star Trek the Next Generation was to the original series. No family relations or dynasty as Lucas intended.
>>
File: shmi-skywalker[1].jpg (54 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
shmi-skywalker[1].jpg
54 KB, 768x432
>>64592389
This is true. I can confirm this. One thing you forgot to mention is in Episode 8 or 9, Rey's mother will be revealed to not have a father. It will sort of be a mishmash rehash/reboot of the prequels as well. The Force and Dark Side will have upgrades in this new trilogy, that's the main difference.
>>
>>64592389
>>64592586
Hopefully this happens. Rey being a Skywalker is such boring/predictable idea.
>>
>>64592389
Well said anon
>>
>So it's basically confirmed that this is Luke's daughter, right?
It's not. The only people who say that are Reyfags who use this headcanon to justify her being ridiculously overpowered
>>
>>64590518

Rey Palpatine

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>>64590518
It would be hilarious. She gets trained by her hero dad that's basically known galaxy wide. Her only hangup is not knowing who her parents are, and it's resolved at presumably the start of the next movie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.