[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Celebrities who will kill themselves before 2016 is up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1452178122281.jpg (125 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452178122281.jpg
125 KB, 720x960
pic related
>>
Nah, he's raking in millions and still has like 5 more films scheduled for release on Netflix.
>>
File: sandler-at-6-01-35-am.png (748 KB, 650x972) Image search: [Google]
sandler-at-6-01-35-am.png
748 KB, 650x972
Sandler gets paid 40 million to hang out with his buddies for 2 months.

Then goes and does nothing for 6 months until it's time to get another 40 mil. He won't ever kill himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXNVbgrmNWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iNTIo9xgrE

He lives the life bro
>>
>>64590502
He was talking about Rob Schneider, who is under the table fellating him.
>>
>>64590591
Rob Schneider also released a new series on Netflix, which likely gave him a nice chunk of change. No reason to kill himself since he is now relevant again. Keep em coming
>>
>>64590623

He probably self-financed it, and the reviews are abysmal
>>
>>64590658
Nigga you already know his sugar daddy Sandler payed for it
>>
He fucked the girl from Underworld.
>>
>>64590450
He looks ready to murder whoever took the picture.
>>
>>64591272
I really feel sorry for celebrities.

He can't even take his kids and their friends out to eat without getting harassed by dudebros.
>>
>>64591272
There's no reflection of the guy taking the picture.

Meaning hes already dead.
>>
>>64591430
Oh poor guy i feel so sorry for the poor millionaire that could buy his own McDonalds not being able to eat without some jackass taking a fucking picture.

BOO HOO
>>
File: 3523525.jpg (75 KB, 760x415) Image search: [Google]
3523525.jpg
75 KB, 760x415
IS /tv/ EVER RIGHT?!?!

>On Netflix, though, Sandler is still king. Apparently. According to the streaming service, Sandler’s comedy Western The Ridiculous 6 is already the most-watched movie ever on Netflix, less than a month after it first hit.

>Netflix’s chief content officer Ted Sarandos served up this interesting (and, if you’re a Sandler hater, chilling) bit of trivia at the company’s CES 2016 keynote. “The Ridiculous 6, by way of example, in the first 30 days on Netflix it’s been the most-watched movie in the history of Netflix,” he said. “It’s also enjoyed a spot at #1 in every territory we operate in, and in many of them it’s still #1.”
>>
>>64591585
Woah senpai you sound a little bitter
>>
File: Benson(1).jpg (208 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Benson(1).jpg
208 KB, 1600x1067
I don't think he will, it's more wishful thinking than anything.

There is literally no point to this man. He's made a career off exploiting weed culture and the people dumb enough to latch on to it. His comedy is fucking dreadful and he has a shit personality to boot.

If I was Doug Benson, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>64591784
Doug Benson actually impressed me on Opie and Jim show, by both forcing Opie to keep the show moving and not waste time on intern faggotry....and by minimizing weed talk.

So benson is ok by me. I was pleasantly surprised to see he's not always "dude weed lmao"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.