[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really enjoying Man Seeking Woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Tanaka-Man-Seeking-Woman.jpg (29 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Tanaka-Man-Seeking-Woman.jpg
29 KB, 720x404
Anyone else really enjoying Man Seeking Woman?
>>
>>64588008
There are some pretty stupid moments but yeahh
>>
>>64588008

I like how they keep bringing up Carnivale over and over again.
>>
File: 1447329526444.gif (2 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1447329526444.gif
2 MB, 500x211
>>64588008
Yeah, that Britt Lower A CUTE.
CUUUUUUUUTE!!
Plus I'm born and raised in chicago so it's kinda neat when I recognize some of the places they go to, even if they just recreated the inside of those bars on a studio like The League does with Gibson's.
>>
>>64588008
I didn't expect it to be goofy like it is, which surprised me the first time I watched an episode. After watching 3-4 afterwards made the charm kind of fade, though.
>>
>>64588008
wtf is this, a live action anime?
>>
>>64588008
is that supposed to look like a dick?
>>
I don't watch television and because of that I'm never going to watch this show.

That being said, what is going on in OP's image? Is she fucking a penis monster? If so, that's hot as fuck.
>>
>>64589610
Shin Megami Tensei isn't an anime, its a video game.
>>
>>64589610
>>64589654
>>64589655

in that particular episode the main character's gf has a penis monster friend visiting from japan and jealousy shenanigans happen.

the show is about relationship stuff but with surreal twists.
>>
IT'S SHIT
FUCK OFF, SHILL
>>
>>64589712
Besy way to describe it is that it's like Scrubs but the main characters fantasies are seen by everyone and accepted as normal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.