[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is James Franco powerful and influential in Hollywood, like if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is James Franco powerful and influential in Hollywood, like if he wanted you to become a lead role in a blockbuster movie, he can pull some strings to make it happen?

He is giving off that vibe. Like he's the man behind the curtains ordering producers and directors around. Anyone else feels the same?
>>
>>64584752
Why doesn't Rogen just fuck him in the ass like he so clearly wants him to
>>
>>64584752
Maybe in a DUDE WEED LMAO movie
>>
File: interior-leather-bar-movie.jpg (47 KB, 610x340) Image search: [Google]
interior-leather-bar-movie.jpg
47 KB, 610x340
He can be the man behind my curtain, if you catch my drift?

eh eh ;-)
>>
No he gives off that vibe that he constantly bangs drug addicted actresses with low self esteem and then leaves them.
>>
>>64584752
he is the harvey wienstien of stoner flicks
>>
he gives me the vibe that he has bad teeth
>>
He is also a mastermind of an underground pedophile ring.
>>
File: 1449423156871.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449423156871.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>64584752
Shit he should quit smoking and brush more often his teeth are going to fall off
>>
>>64584752
Dude is really not aging well. He wants to be a college stoner kid so badly he even has the shitty facial hair to match.
>>
That's not even James Franco, that's the man James Franco hired to be the face of James Franco

James Franco is a shadowy cabal of Hollywood Jews who have been behind every major media event of the past 20 years
>>
Not really, if he was as powerful as you think hed be able to get his shitty "art" films made with a decent budget and released to a wider audience.
>>
James and Seth are big guys. I would let them ravage me.
>>
>>64584752
He should brush his teeth more often.
>>
>>64584752
I've never understood why anyone ever thought he was handsome.
>>
>>64586635
What are u on about? Shitty 'art' films require no money, and keeping the budgets low means he can tell all the retarded gay inter-racial romances about communist pedophile revolutionaries he wants.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.