[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney just gave you exclusive permission to replace one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (885 KB, 1680x2329) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
885 KB, 1680x2329
Disney just gave you exclusive permission to replace one of the Star Wars spin offs, what do you replace it with?

For me it would have to be a general grievous film. This guy had a pretty eventful and interesting life.

If JJ doesn't utilize all the dormant battle droids in the next two films I'm gonna be pissed there is a fucknig army just waiting on standby for someone to use.
>>
I make my own interpretation of the events following Return of the Jedi, completely disregarding The Force Awakens and Rogue One and any other shit Disney pushes out.
>>
>>64584105
Sheev: Origins
>BEFORE THE DARK TIMES. BEFORE THE CLONE WARS. THERE WAS JABADABADOO
>>
>>64584215
Are you high scooby?
>>
>>64584215
>the entire universe was as advanced as the flintstones when Sheev was young, going through a rapid burst in technological advancements in 20 years
>>
>>64584105
>there is a fucknig army just waiting on standby
Are you sure it didn't get disassembled into reusable materials?
>>
count dooku prequel movie that illustrates the corruption and ridiculous that he was trying to overcome

tbqh it could be sadder than anakins story if you think about it
>>
Quinlan Vos taking down a criminal syndicate on a jungle planet and having sex with twileks. Plenty of rain, violent light saboring, jungle monsters and a constant pressure from the dark side of tge force.
>>
>>64584469

Even in the prequel films the jedi council doubts that Dooku could do any harm, because they consider him a good guy.

They say something along the lines that he wouldnt kill anyone.

Dooku was just what the EU called a grey jedi, just a Jedi that got fed up with the order and decided to go away.

I'd also like to explore the relation between Dooku and Qui-Gonn, because the latter shares many traits with the former.
>>
>>64584105
>replace
Do we get to choose? I'd erase one of the Ewoks movies. Or that fucking Yoda movie. One of the best things about Yoda is the mystery about where he comes from.

I'd like to see a movie about ordinary people. They hear about the Rebellion, or the Clone Wars, or something, maybe a battle ends up happening around them, but they're not involved. They're just trying to survive, and live their lives.

Like a war period piece, but in space.

>>64584442
Probably got melted down to make landspeeders.
>>
Jawa slice of life voiced by the cast of seinfeld.
>>
Obiwan post-episode 3
>>
File: casablanca.jpg (126 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
casablanca.jpg
126 KB, 1600x1202
>>64584556
>I'd like to see a movie about ordinary people.
Actually, you know what? Fuck it. Let's do Casablanca In Space.

Takes place during the Jedi Purge and early days of the Rebellion, and there are rumors that there's a Jedi among the customers of some cantina or some shit. And members of the Empire and Rebel Alliance are trying to find him. Meanwhile the cantina owner just wants to be left alone, and he's got his own shit going on.
>>
>>64584612
I would like a film about a star wars guy caught up with the lack of scarcity in star wars times and hust like collects planets and runs for emperor and stuff. Maybe he buys an army and tries to conquer everything for fun. Maybe its Xizor
>>
>>64584606
This.
>An aging Obi-Wan Kenobi lives in seclusion on Tattooine, watching over and protecting a young Luke Skywalker.
>>
Weekend at Jabba's.
Bub Fortuna and EV-9D9 try to keep Jabba's criminal empire going after his death by using his body as a puppet.
>>
>>64584105
War story that takes place during the Mandalorian Wars.
And no, the armor would not be identical to Fett's.
>>
>>64584503
Dooku/Qui-Gon origin movie would be great. Seeing both sides of the story, how Dooku gave up on the council and how Qui-Gon tried to fix it from within.
>>
>>64584881
As long as there's lots of gratuitous twi'lek babe nudity I'm in.
>>
File: 1452145004581.gif (3 MB, 231x263) Image search: [Google]
1452145004581.gif
3 MB, 231x263
Ahsoka's story after she left the Jedi Order. How did she survived order 66? How many cocks did she sucked to pay the rent? I want the answer to those important questions.
>>
>>64584105
Fucking this. I would love to see the resistance get steamrolled by the First Orders fleet (which I'm sure they have) and the Resistance having to utilize the abandoned droid fleets after there fleet got BTFO by Starkiller base. Clone Wars 2.0, it would be like poetry.
>>
I'd just basically remake Blade Runner but in the Star Wars universe. A detective investigates massive insurance fraud after a fabricant nightclub explodes killing 27 people. The fraud is related to an arms shipment of robot prostitutes on the black market which links its way up the chain to the mayor. Detective uses a blaster, drinks gin and at one point shoots a guys face off, which melts onto the floor. He is out manoeuvred by the Sheev style space politician mayor who sends his men after him and he flees with a femme fatale who betrays him. the last scene is him rewiring the robots to march into the government offices murdering every worker in sight including the mayor while the detective flees on an illegal trafficking freighter under an assumed name.
>>
>>64585474
And then you'd get sued.
>>
>>64585203
She left/expelled from the Order. Survived sane way as Obi and Yoda. Duh. Isolation and hiding. Not like Clones have memory banks if all the Jedi or can sense the force.
>>
>>64585474
IIRC human replicant droids don't exist in the SW universe. Their technology is just too shit for that.
>>
>>64584105
JJ has nothing to do with the next movie you idiot
>>
>>64584105
A Lando movie could be neato.

The idean behind TFA's Finn seems interesting, but I would rather focus on actually loyal Stormtroopers. Maybe a mission about a local Rebel faction and the Stormtroopers being ordered to destroy them.

Or a smuggler /pirate who makes deals with Jabba.
>>
I want a film adaptation of the Star Wars: Bounty Hunter game.
>>
>>64585267
What would make it Clone Wars 2.0?
Stormtroopers aren't clones.
>>
>>64585938
>Star Wars: Imperial Commando movie never ever
>>
>>64585938
So, Better Call Saul: In Space?
>>
Star Wars: Evening At The Cantina

7 characters get trapped inside a cantina on Tattooine during a sandstorm. One is a bounty hunter, one is his bounty, they are all different species. They discuss politics, rebels, empire, the state of relations between alien species, one is a droid, and so on. Eventually shit pops off, the bounty hunter goes for his target but stops at the last last second, having bonded with him over the night.

Think Hateful Eight combined with The Breakfast Club.
>>
>>64584683
If they set it 10 years after ROTS, than Ewan would be the perfect age for it. As well as whoever played Owen and Beru in AOTC. Wouldn't be to hard to find a 10 year old Luke either.
>>
>>64586448
Wow, that sounds like a really terrible idea.
>>
>>64586485
Thanks senpai
>>
>>64584105
Star Wars Episode Sheev: The Emperor's New Galaxy
A dark comedy showing Sheev's training under Plagueis, rise to senator, and the dawn of the Empire.
>>
>>64586448
Would watch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451744353841.jpg (41 KB, 514x559) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451744353841.jpg
41 KB, 514x559
>>64586540
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>64584105

Star Wars version of Goodfellahs set in the gritty underworld of Coruscant/or Nar Shaddaa.

Rags to riches, hutt killing, smuggler protagonist or something.
>>
>>64586214
There going to clone Captain Phasma in the next one, mark my words. General Hux was bitching about not having a clone army when Fin was going off one one.
>>
an hbo miniseries about the criminals Han Solo ran into in the new flick.

The scottish space criminal Bala-Tik of the Guavian Death Gang thought it was just another day in the outer rim. But no one had told him about Kanjiklub.
>>
>>64586805
>Cloning the woman that dropped the shields and allowed the rebels to destroy the death star and then got thrown into the trash.

Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.