[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turns conservative to piss off more people >shits all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: o-GAVIN-MCINNES-facebook[1].jpg (396 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GAVIN-MCINNES-facebook[1].jpg
396 KB, 2000x1000
>turns conservative to piss off more people
>shits all over feminism
>shits all over BLM
>regularly says "cuck" on his show

this man is literally 4chan
>>
>>64571633
He definitely browses 4chan.
>>
>proud of a hipster faggot.

He's just a Jim Goad wannabe
>>
>>64571633
He started believing in God because he saw his baby son's feet.
>>
>>64571633
I like him
>>
post his dick
>>
>>64572357

Don't fucking reply if you're not going to contribute
>>
>>64572526
>I wish I had a downvote button >:(
>>
>>64572526
>he cant sage

Howneu.ru
>>
>>64571633
Dumbest smart person ever
>>
if you actually read a vice magazine back when it was just a magazine and he ran it you would be amazed at how great they used to be.
>>
>>64572526

>fucking up the meme

shit kid/10
>>
I enjoy hearing his stories of his punk days since my chick likes to pretend she was into punk even though she was 14
>>
Maybe I haven't given this faggot a fair shake....nah, he's a fucking faggot

That cock-sucking faggot Shane Smith is ten times worse, though...talk about fellating the Zionist Kike penis
>>
File: tayne.png (624 KB, 917x524) Image search: [Google]
tayne.png
624 KB, 917x524
>>64571633
he's a silly goose
>>
>>64573090
Please amaze us
>>
>>64572357

He's showed his erect penis and asshole on his show. Has Jim Goad showed his boner and butt hole to a subscriber base of fans and people who pirate the show? I didn't think so.
>>
>>64573090

No, no it wasn't.
>>
reported
>>
remember when he did that video about video games and all his regular viewers got mad as fuck
>>
>>64573436
He was pandering to the gamergate crowd because of the SJW libtard battle and then decided it was a good idea to tell autistic children that their lives would be better if they stopped obsessing over something so stupid. It went as well as you'd imagine it to go. If anything he proved that those gg fags are as intolerant and narrow minded as the SJW's they've been rallying against for over a year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.