[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any villain in fiction gotten away with more than Cosby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Has any villain in fiction gotten away with more than Cosby? How does he keep doing it?
>>
Cant lobby the cosby
>>
Keep doing what? Not getting charged in decades old cases with no evidence?

It's a mystery
>>
>>64562576
Alotta women looking to cash in on a goldmine..

Don't be fooled by these deceiving harlots, they would kill their own father for a free buck. A lot of men have met their demise by trusting a woman.
>>
>>64562576

he didnt actually do anything. all the stories are BS when you look at what they actually say
>>
>>64562576
Bill Clinton, but that's real life.
>>
File: weinstein and jlaw.jpg (77 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
weinstein and jlaw.jpg
77 KB, 620x400
>>64562576
>>
>>64562703

go back to r9k
>>
>>64562576

He's up there with the top pedophiles.

He was a good friend of Bob Hope.

Dan "the man" Schneider pales in comparison with Bob Hope
>>
>>64562576
As far as I know, Dan "The loli man" Schneider still hasn't got caught yet.
>>
fifty years ago we would have had him upside down with a fucking fork up his ass
>>
>>64562844
YEA, the good old days when you didn't need things like evidence before you... shoved utensils up someones ass?
>>
>>64562844

Lol no.

Fifty years ago everyone was doing it payed by the CIA and Canada for their electroshock experiments.
>>
>>64562918
look there's a nigger!
>>
>>64562918
>>64562938

hey reddit
>>
>>64562918
>>64562938

do you faggots not get the reference?
>>
File: 180px-Sears_vibrators.jpg (21 KB, 180x226) Image search: [Google]
180px-Sears_vibrators.jpg
21 KB, 180x226
>>64562576
Because he's innocent. Why did it take so long for these people to come forward? They willingly accepted the drugs he offered and a lot of people were experimenting with drugs at the time. He did comedy bits about Noah's Ark, the guy's not a rapist. They knew this but after decades of feeing guilty about their wild past and blaming the incident all on Cosby, they began to believe it for themselves. And that's just the ones he actually had intimate contact with, others probably are just trying to make a cash grab or buying into the mass hysteria (remember, the root word for hysteria is vagina]
>>
>>64562788
>hfw looking at nude pics of her
>>
>>64563293
>Why did it take so long for these people to come forward?

They came forward decades ago. Just no one paid attention to him.
>>
Bill Cosby was my college Graduation Speaker only months before all this shit hit the media

AMA
>>
>>64563626
Why did you waste money on college, cuck
>>
I want to kick and spit on that Hannibal comedian for slandering Cosby when this these accusations started.
>>
>implying Cosby is a villain
>implying the "charges" against him aren't a bunch of exaggerated, misrepresented, and outright fabricated bullshit by golddiggers and feminazis
>implying you can zip bop a doodle the coz
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Rudy Theeeeeo
>>
>>64562576
He's a big guy, not in size but in power.
>>
>>64563595
Not the media, that's what discredits these women. They didn't go to the police, they just start whoring for fame by saying "I willingly did drugs and had sex with this man but because I'm a woman is stronk and independent I am still somehow not responsible for my own actions, hence why we can get abortions but men are forced to be fathers if we decide to keep the baby"
>>
>gotten away with it
The court of public opinion is one thing, but actual courts of law depends on things such inconvenient things like evidence.

He probably did do that shit, but you can't convict simply on "I just feel he probably did this".
>>
Jimmy Savile was a lot worse than him

>tfw reading about that fucker introducing people to a serial killer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.