[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Rains of Castamere is the best GoT episode What a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: thrones2-web.jpg (39 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
thrones2-web.jpg
39 KB, 970x645
>The Rains of Castamere is the best GoT episode

What a fucking pleb opinion. One scene in the last five minutes doesn't make it GOAT, especially as the episode is pretty average up until then. The same goes for those who say Crawl Space is the best Breaking Bad episode.

Blackwater is obviously the best one.
>>
This was the last episode I watched, I just needed to see Robb and his stupid wife die so I could wallow in my hatred for the show.
>>
>>64561376
It's the best episode cause showfags got so utterly BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9LeaJQQ5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pzJNbbnBxc
>>
Did anyone else not give a shit about the Starks?
>>
>>64561535
I don't really give a shit about any character in this series anymore. I just watch for closure since Martin's fat ass has been stalling for decades
>>
I think the belief OP highlights demonstrates how reliant GOT is on social media hype for context. Blackwater is a pretty strong contender for best episode.
>>
>>64561535
>Did anyone else grow up in a broken home?
>>
>>64561654
This. Same with Breaking Bad. Literally everyone says Ozymandias is the greatest television episode of all time when it wasn't even top 3 Breaking Bad.
>>
>>64561376
Dude the background of Rains of Castamere in ASOIAF is badass.

>>64561535
I did in the books. After Robb got utterly BTFO everything kinda got put into perspective. Realized I liked them for no reason other than I just thought I was supposed to.

It was fun to root for Robb and genuinely did like him up until the Red Wedding and I took a step back and realized how much of a retard he was.
Jon Snew was interesting only because the ice zombies. Wasn't really a fan of his north of the wall with Mance chapters. He really fucked up his reign as Lord Commander though. The ancient Trumps built a fucking wall and this retard is ruining everything.
Salsa wasn't really interesting ever. I mean the chapters were a good read, but all in all, after reading all the books and able to look back, she wasn't all that interesting. Kinda hopeful for her future though, not just for her, but how that will affect everything.
Arya was interesting most chapters. Don't really know her future... Her Braavosi training is boring as fuck. She better go back and assassinate some people.
Bran is meh. Chapters were full of mystery and wonder about the Three eyed Crow but now it's just okay. It'll be interesting to see what he sees in the trees and if/how he affects everything.
Rickon, well not much to say. He didn't really exist. I have high hopes that he'll come back and become super important. Like rally the North under the Stark banners again. Even if you don't like the Starks, come on. That'd be cool. Some random chapter Davos rides up. "Hey remember this little faggot?"

Please like and subscribe to my blog :^)
>>
>>64561873

Robb was more sympathetic in the books because he was younger+ it seemed apparent that his wife had been introduced to Robb through Lannister subterfuge
>>
Agreed, Blackwater is confirmed based. Perfect combination of political shenanigans, good characters and all out action. An ep like Hardhome only had the last one.

And The Rains of Castamere is only considered good because it shocked people. And that is all you need to make compelling drama apparently.
>>
>>64561376

>hurr durr i like da ones where dey fight

What are you, 8 years old?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.