[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ have I ever told th tragedy of Darth Plageis the wise..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tragedy.jpg (981 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
tragedy.jpg
981 KB, 1456x816
Word by Word?

HE.
>>
BIG
>>
CHEEKS
>>
CUNT
>>
HAS NO STYLE HE HAS NO GRACE

THIS KONG HAS A SILLY FACE
>>
>>64559986
>THIS KONG HAS A SILLY FACE
The fuck outta here ya misquoting bitch
>>
SHEEV
>>
Glib
>>
CREPUSCULAR
>>
JUST
>>
WUZ
>>
DINDU
>>
All starcruiser compartments smell vaguely of pooyah. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die, you're gonna regret the things you don't do. You think you're a sith? I'm gonna tell ya something: we're all sith. You think you're a dark jedi? So what? You get befuddled by the Coruscant morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheat on your wife? You did it, live with it. You f--k little twi-leks?, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, go ahead, be that thing. Sith go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists in this galaxy? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me.
Did you ever take a dump - made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?...Yes?...Or a piss? Great meals fade in reflection. Everything else gains. You know why? 'Cause it's only food. This pooyah we put in us, it keeps us going. It's only food. The great f--ks you may have had. What do you remember about 'em?...I don't know. For me, I'm saying, what it is, it's probably not the orgasm. Some broads, forearm on your neck, something her eyes did. There was this sound she made...or, it's me in the, uh, I'm tellin' ya: I'm in bed the next day. She brought me jawa juice. She gives me a deathstick, my balls feel like cortosis. Eh?
What I'm saying, what is our life? Our life is looking forward or it's looking back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of? Loss. What else? Our pregnant wife dying? We get sick, my wife died in labour, the Senate collapsed. What if these happen? None of 'em. We worry anyway. Why?...What do ya keep? I mean, you don't keep anything. Security, things, things, you know? It's just, you try to stave off insecurity. You can't do it...
>>
Credits, spaceships, pod racers , the Dark Side. What are they? An opportunity. To what? To make credits? Perhaps. To lose credits? Perhaps. To 'indulge' and to 'learn' about ourselves? Perhaps. So f--king what? What isn't? They're an opportunity. That's all they are. They're an event. A guy comes to you, you make a call, you send in a card. 'I can teach you how to save people from dying'. What does it mean? What do you want it to mean. Do you see what I'm saying? Things happen to you.
Glad I met you. I'm glad I met you, Anakin. I want to show you something. It may mean something to you, it may not. I don't know. I don't know anymore. (He took out a small brochure of Darth Plauguis) What is that? Darth Plaguis. Sith Lord. Bulls--t. And maybe that's true, and that's what I said. But look at this. (He opened up the brochure, with the words: 'You too, can cheat death'.
>>
TREASON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcfV6yUUMhs&ab_channel=HarleenQuinzel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.