[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT good actors. Hint: Die Antwoord is an act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x692
ITT good actors.

Hint: Die Antwoord is an act
>>
>>64559474
>they were acting like garbage in chappie ironically

Fuck off
>>
most pop stars are an act
>>
File: Chappie.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
Chappie.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>64559524
Don't act like they didn't make the whole movie

Can you imagine how much more shit it would have been with only slumdog millionaire and Hugh Jackass phoning in his evil bad guy routine
>>
>>64559786
No, they made it much worse. Walked out the theatre halfway through because of them.
>>
I like Watkin Tudor Jones and Anri du Toit quite a bit. It takes some serious dedication to play a part on such a deep level.
>>
>>64559474
And it's a good act but goddamn did they suck in Chappie.
>>
>>64559786
How about you keep the whole "Zef" aesthetic, keep using their music, give DA some cameos and replace their characters with actually competent film actors.

They're not TERRIBLE but they sure as shit can't carry a movie.
>>
>>64559474
Now that you reminded me of them I wanted to watch the Ugly Boy video but remembered that Cara was in it and I don't want to see her in motion and then have to cry myself to sleep because she's so qt and perfect ;_;
>>
>>64559474
>Die Antwoord is an act

It started as an act but nowadays he believes his own hype. Pull up his emails from the Sony leaks, they're fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1451924893757.jpg (42 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
1451924893757.jpg
42 KB, 446x600
>>
>tfw you liked Chappie

That scene where they fucking abandon him like an unwanted puppy, man.
>>
>>64559474
>Die Antwoord is an act
but it isn't good
>>
>>64560457
fooled you
>>
>>64559474
back to /mu/ with you
>>
there sure alot of south african white people in the future.
>>
>>64560427
It had good to great moments and performances. But it's all overshadowed by pic related's overbearingness.
>>
>>64559474
These guys may be an act but they trigger the fuck out of South Africans. I was talking to a dude from SA a while back, and aside from his overt hatred of dindus, he couldn't stop talking about what an embarrassment DA was. At the time I hadn't really heard of them and didn't know who the fuck they were.
>>
>>64560229
You really think they aren't purposefully doing that I mean they are negotiating with Sony here. If anything they give less of a fuck but the satire is so true it seems like they are serious. At least that's what I gathered
>>
>>64559524
They and Chappie itself was the best part of the film.

It fails with its caricature bad guy and goofy pseudo science conscious transference at the end.
>>
>>64561245
Don't even pretend for a second that being the best part of a shitty movie gives them bragging rights. They were passable at best.
>>
>>64559474
>he couldn't stop talking about what an embarrassment DA was. At the time I hadn't really heard of them and didn't know who the fuck they were.
Ninja is a shit actor, the alien can act desu.
>>
>>64559474
implying
the leaked sony emails say otherwise
>>
ITT: people irrelevant in the US
>>
>>64560298

Her tits and puss are good actors.
>>
>>64559786
>>64561245
They brought the movie down what the hell are you smoking
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.