[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will she do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 523526344575679678905475474.jpg (143 KB, 957x783) Image search: [Google]
523526344575679678905475474.jpg
143 KB, 957x783
what will she do now?
>>
Shill her way into movies.
>>
sorry, you can only discuss celebrity gossip on 4chan if it is accompanied by the JUST maymay.
>>
series premiere of Women, 2018
>>
Mollest another kid.
>>
>>64558493
>be a sloppy, unhealthy, lazy millennial
>leach off parents and move to NYC, dick around and do nothing
>luck into show somehow, depicting your uneventful, life
>be praised by Jezebel subscribers as if you somehow became the voice for activists and feminists everywhere

How did this ever happen. I just don't get it.
>>
>>64558493
she's going to campaign for Hillary Clinton and then probably work her way into her administration when Clinton inevitability beats Trump
>>
>>64559149
I think you're just confusing "HBO show" for "success."
>>
>>64558493
Shill for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>64558493
Voice act for adventure time and the like, eventually have a reoccurring column on huff post. Failed pilot for new series. Suicide.
>>
i saw the first 2 seasons of Girls and i dont remember a single thing that happened
>>
>Lena Dunham’s Max, a half-hour comedy about second-wave feminism in the early 1960s, has received a pilot order by HBO.
>Set in 1963, the story follows Maxine Woodruff (Lisa Joyce), a low-level magazine writer who may be in over her head with the movement. Girls executive producers Dunham, Jenni Konner, Murray Miller, and Ilene Landress also exec-produce Max’s pilot, with Miller writing the script and Dunham directing.
>Max is Dunham’s first pilot since bringing Girls to the small screen. Dunham is, of course, no stranger to the topic of feminism: The actress and writer launched her newsletter Lenny with Konner in September, publishing an interview about the movement with Hillary Clinton and more recently, an essay on the wage gap by Jennifer Lawrence.

More shit.
>>
>>64559477
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 XD
>>
File: 1452047836012.jpg (188 KB, 1242x1480) Image search: [Google]
1452047836012.jpg
188 KB, 1242x1480
>>64559410
>tfw hillary gets a free presidency for being born with a vagina because all women wil automatically vote for her
RIP America
>>
>>64559523
>XD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.