[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone be interested in seeing a very accurate potrayal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Would anyone be interested in seeing a very accurate potrayal of Genesis, and the life of Christ. My vision is to show "The Word" (hence picture), creation, the spiritual realm creating the physical. The fall of Lucifer and the war in Heaven and the life of Yeshua all subtitled in a divine language, Aramaic and Hebrew. Sorting out the Act structure currently. Ending is done.
>>
I think a realistic portrayal of the life of the historical Jesus would be awesome, but that's not what you're talking about.
>>
>>64558415
I'd rather see the Silmarillion
>>
It actually is. It would have a length prologue though. My idea for the Seraphim is as follows. My vision for Christ is him with his hair tied back, longish beard, very Middle-Eastern/Jewish looking, even a Jewish actor.
>>
File: SeraphimbySamuraiXHiko_thumb[4].png (234 KB, 383x255) Image search: [Google]
SeraphimbySamuraiXHiko_thumb[4].png
234 KB, 383x255
>>64558576
>It actually is. It would have a length prologue though. My idea for the Seraphim is as follows. My vision for Christ is him with his hair tied back, longish beard, very Middle-Eastern/Jewish looking, even a Jewish actor.
>>
I rather watch a gang bang then that Jesus shit. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>64558415
>My vision is to show "The Word" (hence picture), creation, the spiritual realm creating the physical.
>>
>>64558576
>It actually is.
>historical
>literally talking about angels
>>
>>64558478

So, one thing that is drawing me to this is that it would be showing Christ as one of us, while also speaking and being fully God and fully us. Relating to us. Joking with us. And by us - I mean, "he sat with the sinners". There's two major plot points and I have them both sorted, the inciting incident actually begins with Adam too and I don't mean some blonde guy, I mean... A perfect human being, flawless, full of light. Then as sin comes... That light dims. Jesus definately wouldn't be wearing clean white robes, his feet would most likely be dusty, their showering would consist of a bath with oils and you are dealing with a man who was ultimately poor. So the real deal.
>>
>>64558806

So, we are dealing with both the spiritual and the historical Jesus is the same Jesus of the Bible, the same one who came in the flesh who was born of the Spirit.
>>
>>64558867

"A realistic portrayal of the historical Jesus" means he wouldn't be god. He would be the leader of one of the many messianic cults that were bouncing around at that time.
>>
>>64558481

Likewise. It's a better story than the bible, and more humane.
>>
>>64558415

Nice try Terry
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.