[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Uppity Cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
Just who the fuck does she think she is? Why doesn't wear a Starfleet uniform?

Why does Picard allow it? Was he fucking her?
>>
File: Gays not welcome.jpg (40 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
Gays not welcome.jpg
40 KB, 329x399
>>64556114
>Objecting to Troi parading her arse around in those catsuits

Fuck off, Jellico, you cunt.
>>
>>64556114

the mind-reading gland is in the boobs, a regular starfleet uniform would impede on her abilities
>>
>>64556114
She's in her own division, and is a pretty high ranking officer. She's given leeway on her dress.

Remember the Enterprise is not a warship. It's a ship of science and discovery, and there are families on board. Troi as ship's counselor needs to project an image of comfort and being approachable. She must be distinct from the other officers like Riker.
>>
Somebody post the webm of her with no bra or panties please.
>>
>>64556314
God damn. This.
>>
>>64556114
since she's the ship's counselor, Picard lets her dress down in order to project a sense of comfort

if i were on that ship and i saw those knockers getting loose i would get a sense of comfort t b h
>>
File: whomournformorn_014.jpg (79 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
whomournformorn_014.jpg
79 KB, 692x530
>>
>>64556305
If she's a high ranking officer than she should be leading by example and not flouting the rules.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/xY9BdpX.gif

>>64556352
>>64556314
>>
File: th-6.jpg (8 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
th-6.jpg
8 KB, 225x249
Anybody else suspicious of this relationship? Was she fondling him in that mud bath?

There's something off with this family, I'm telling ya.
>>
File: anakin.webm (149 KB, 478x368) Image search: [Google]
anakin.webm
149 KB, 478x368
>>64556443
>http://i.imgur.com/xY9BdpX.gif
wew

thanks f a m
>>
She's like 5th in line for command of the ship, after Crusher, Data, Riker, and Picard.

They make her dress in the standard uniform mostly after the 2 part episode partway through season...5? where Picard is sent on a covert mission and the new captain tells her to shape up or ship out.
>>
Why didn't Kirk's ship have a counselor?
The closest they had was Bones being a snarky asshole.
>>
I heard that she got all emotional during a Star Trek convention thanking the fans for allowing her to not do filthy, filthy, filthy films any more. Everybody around her was like: "What the hell is she talking about?"
>>
>>64556656
It's not 2215 anymore.
>>
>>64556716
She was one of the original BLACKED girls.
>>
>>64556656
different time, smaller ship, slightly more military-like

the enterprise D had families on board, too. not just military personnel. emotional needs may have been more prominent.
>>
Daily reminder Troi beat Data in chess.
>>
>>64556656
Because it wasn't made in the late 80s.
>>
>>64556493
>http://i.imgur.com/xY9BdpX.gif
>>64556443

>no ass
>no hips

Goddamn
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (44 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
44 KB, 400x500
>>64556716
One of these things is not like the other
>>
>Babylon 5
>telepathy is heavily regulated and monitored by the government to ensure every telepath is accounted for and that they don't tread on the rights of normal people
>telepathic characters are interesting and engaging and provide unique dynamics to move the plot forward
>Alfred Bester is probably one of the best known villains in any TV show

>Star Trek
>Telepaths can run around willy-nilly reading the minds of whomever they like
>Literally the only thing the writers think telepathy can be used for is to read the pervy thoughts of other people
>"teehee oh my Captain Picard stop undressing me with your mind it's like a dressing room mirror"
>the only thing Troy ever does is tell the captain that the hostile aliens are in a bad mood
>>
File: marina_sirtis5.jpg (134 KB, 734x1089) Image search: [Google]
marina_sirtis5.jpg
134 KB, 734x1089
>>64556273
so her race/species/whatever gets better at mind reading as time goes on?
>>
File: wtf.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>64556305
>Remember the Enterprise is not a warship.

>buying into Federation propaganda
>>
>>64557095
Troi can't actually read minds, just moods.
>>
>>64557095

>best known

I said best non-villain fucking speech to text autocorrect.
>>
>>64557262

I know, but her mother walks onto the Enterprise and just starts blabbering on about how every man on the ship is lusting for her sweet potatoes in their minds.

PsiCops would fuck her shit up if she tried that on Babylon 5.
>>
>>64557398

>B5 vs TNG shitposting

it's like I'm really on a newsgroup in 1995
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.