[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should it be about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (19 KB, 289x337) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19 KB, 289x337
What should it be about?
>>
Are you talking about a Netflix Star Wars show?

If so, I've always wanted a Band of Brothers style show about Stormtroopers.
>>
Probably something between VI and VII, maybe the destruction of the remnants of the Empire and the rise of the New Republic.
>>
>>64551723
Just use the scripts for Star Wars: Underworld that are already written and ready to go. That's enough material for at least half a dozen seasons right there.
>>
Pre-prequels
>>
>>64551723
Surprised this hasn't happened yet
>>
Republic commandos
>>
The Old Republic. None of that Skywalker shit.
>>
>>64551723
something with a multicultural cast taking on evil white males
>>
>>64556289
Well that's a given.
>>
We follow a character as they rise from stormtrooper to grand moff.

Not Tarkin, some other dude.
>>
Prequels remake.
Done right this time.
>>
>>64556289
>>64556315
same fag /pol/ shit is getting really old

>inb4 not samefag

might as well be.
>>
>>64557075
There were 3 grand moff's, not one was a stormtrooper and they were probably all high ranking officials in the republic beforehand
>>
>>64557075
something like this but maybe with a jedi or something. i love linear plots that get the character from nothing to everything. needs to be more like that.

i'd love a prison series about a guy who goes in with no connections or authority and ends up being the main guy
>>
>first episode explains the discovery of the force in a postmodern society, maybe one senator realizes he can move the pen if he really concentrates
>as if some other "force" helped him
>the next few episodes involve the politics of such power
>they strike up a bill to keep the force secret and instead focus their energy and budget into producing the new laser technology
>one senator who felt the power takes the force under his control and in the climax kills another
>the other senators kill the evil senator, and agree that hiding the force would only hold back humanity
>they introduce a new bill to fund campuses and temples for those who wish to use the power of the force

>the rest of the series is about the Hundred year darkness

Or something like that. Throw in some diversity and feminist pandering and it's a new hit TV show
>>
>>64551723
Sheev doing Sheev things.
>>
>>64553030
There is already a Clone Wars show for that
>>
something like house of cards excrpt star wars. The Frank Underwood Charcter would be Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>64558750
or it will be about Senators trying to take down Jar Jar and sheev.
>>
The history of Yodas race
>>
Rogue Squadron TV show.
>>
501st
>>
>>64555667
>>64555667
>Republic commandos
yiss
>>
If Disney does make a Live Action Star Wars show it'll be to promote their own streaming service. They aren't giving away that golden goose.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.