[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bourne Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bourne.jpg (52 KB, 680x477) Image search: [Google]
Bourne.jpg
52 KB, 680x477
So whats the consensus on Bourne 5?

Hype now that Damon and Greengrass are back, and toyboy Renner is out?

Also whats /tv/s general opinion on the other four?
>>
get some sleep jeremy, you look tired!
>>
>>64546619

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w
>>
>>64546589
Is bourne 4 worth watching? Bourne 3 was a bit of let down, but still nice. And yes, Damon and Greengrass back in action will get me into a theater seat.
>>
>>64546742

If you want a sense of completion with them then yeah I would say so

But be warned they introduce a plotline so fucking dumb about superbills that even Bond would blush
>>
>>64546589
I love Damon as Bourne, that's what.
>>
>>64546589
I didn't mind Renner, in fact I'd be happy with a Damon vs. Renner Bourne movie. He was also pretty solid in M:I Rogue Nation

But yeah, Damon back has me excited.
>>
I wish they would make a bourne movie based on the books, with carlos the assassin and stuff. Those books were really good.
>>
>>64546968

Originally that was what it was rumored as, but they must have just dropped Renner completely
>>
>>64547122
Probably scheduling shit, Renner has Hawkeye stuff to do. I would like to read that script though, assuming they finalized one.
>>
>>64546842
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

They may not use super pills but there are enhancement that are costly and painful that can be done to "upgrade" a person so to say.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.