[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could remove one 'fandom' from time and space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
If you could remove one 'fandom' from time and space which would you choose?

Pic related is my option. This ayy lmao actually has 'cumberbitches.'
>>
People who numerous anime shows every season just for the sake of watching anime

You don't have to force yourself to watch it guys, It's alright to admit a lot of It is shit

I guess Otaku is my answer
>>
Bronies

They are simply disgusting.
>>
File: 1445820932949.jpg (925 KB, 2264x2168) Image search: [Google]
1445820932949.jpg
925 KB, 2264x2168
Any of these
>>
>>64544591
>Dark Souls

wew lad what happened I remember in 2012 Dark Souls was universally loved on /v/
>>
>>64544633
Every time anything was posted, DaSfags jumped on board saying "This game was good, BUT, it would've been better if it had Dark Souls combat/weapons/mechanics/enemies/lore/story/characters/dialogue".

Basically, what Breaking Bad used to be here.
>>
DOCTOR WHO
>>
>>64544691
Why is breaking bad so beloved?
>>
>>64544358
Shoop
>>
>>64544358
'The Wire' fags.
>>
>>64544724
4chan = contrarians of popular culture
>>
>>64544942
So that is why we hate breaking bad?
>>
>>64544901
Seconded. The Wire is a great show, but its not "le best of all time" and it had zero influence on the medium, unlike The Sopranos or Lost which left their mark on everything.
>>
>>64544967
Maybe. Push a meme hard enough and it becomes the norm on any board.
>>
>>64545034
>Seconded. The Wire is a great show, but its not "le best of all time"
And this is where all the hate for ANY fandom comes from. When something becomes more popular than it should.
>>
I'd remove the word fandom from existence.

I never felt like part of community just because I liked some movies.
>>
>>64545170
Fandom is a term for kids that from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to sleep their day revolves around the film, show or whatever they base their existence on. Being a fan of something doesn't make you part of a fandom.
>>
I'd promptly kill anyone who identifies himself as a member of a fandom.

But if I need to single out one group, it would be the Star Wars sacks of shit and anyone who pretends to be a fan.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 499x499
>>64544358

Marvel
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.