[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think this nigga is pretty based? Most people with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: steve_mcqueen_featured.jpg (60 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
steve_mcqueen_featured.jpg
60 KB, 618x412
Anyone else think this nigga is pretty based? Most people with that kind of success would have meme'd it up and gone full retard, but he has kept his integrity
>>
Shame and 12 Years a Slave were both great movies, but I still need to see Hunger. What's he even making now?
>>
>>64543383
>kept his integrity
>responsible for 12 years a slave existing

this fat autistic bongnigger is dead to me
>>
>>64543383
HONORARY ARYAN
>>64543393
his HBO mini-series starring Paul Dano, Rebecca Hall and HBC is currently in post-production
>>
>>64544761
a series? that's exciting. hopefully he transitions as well as Soderbergh.
>>
Bullit was GOAT
>>
>>64543393
I agree, 12 Years was really funny.
>>
>>64543409
>/pol/ hating a film they haven't seen

News at 11
>>
>>64544784
jeeze anon that's pretty edgy, careful to keep the blade pointed away from yourself and others :^)
>>
>>64543383
>pretty based
>made 12 years a negro

Nah, he'll need to shit out 2 or 3 masterpieces to make up for that pile of garbage.
>>
>>64544818
The "run nigger, run" scene was fucking hysterical. We were laughing all the way back from the theater.
>>
I'd respect him more if he just came out of the closet already
>>
>>64543383
He was great before the race stuff

you're better than that steve
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.