[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How great is Memories of Murder?? >mfw when only U$2.8m budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mom1.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
mom1.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
How great is Memories of Murder??
>mfw when only U$2.8m budget
>>
>>64539462
Best use of fourth wall breaking I can think of. Even the poster is breaking it.
>>
>>64539462
Pretty fuckin good, stop being a pleb and give it a watch you insecure fuck.
>>
The only thing outright bad with it is the reoccurring comedic gag. Utterly out of place the couple times it occurs given the context of the situation. Must be a Korean thing, to rake in the plebs of that country.
>>
>>64539862
The comedy is there to lighten up the mood and give the audience a break from the more disturbing aspects of the film, especially since it's based on a true story.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 729x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 729x1080
Superior
>>
>>64540078
>from the director of oldboy
>when mr vengeance is a older film

mr vengeance is also better than oldboy which is really overrated in my opinion.
>>
>>64540078
>>64540188
Yeah, yeah we know the less popular one is your favorite... we know...
>>
>>64539462
one of my favorite films of all time
>>
File: Kurosawa.jpg (248 KB, 1223x817) Image search: [Google]
Kurosawa.jpg
248 KB, 1223x817
Ran had a budget of 12m.

Other places in the world make movies, Hollywood is a literal scam used to launder millions of tax free dollars.
>>
>>64540624
>millions
Sorry, billions.
>>
>>64539862
asians have a hard time creating drama or knowing when to make you laugh.
>>
>>64540711
>asians have a hard time creating drama
WuT?
>>
>Omg I am so sophisticated for liking korean movies! So much better than western cinema!
>>
What was that movie where the dad shots shot and pushes the dude off the edge of the construction site at the end?
>>
>>64540751
what are you even on about?

you're not allowed to like foreign films?
>>
>>64540751
Have you watched Memories of Murder ?? Masterpiece imo
>>
>>64539462
>yet another korean revenge film
>>
>>64540592
If he was a contrarian he would say Lady Vengeance is the best.
>>64540932
It's 13 years old, you mong.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.