[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I consider The Phantom Menace to not only be the worst Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I consider The Phantom Menace to not only be the worst Star Wars movie, but an awful movie in general. The characters are monotone, the writing is so bad it's good, and the CGI has now dated to the point that it looks they hired a few lads off deviant art.

But I can't stop watching it, almost every line in the movie makes no sense and every viewing is like a quest for more plotholes and contradictions, and it just never ever ends. I've watched it more than any other SW movie and I still notice new little mistakes every time I watch it. It's amazing. I love The Phantom Menace
>>
Pod race
>>
Basically this.

TFA doesn't even have the decency to be entertainingly bad. Its so mediocre and bland that it only warrants maybe 2 views before you can't watch it without being bored out of your skull.

At least the prequels are dumb fun, TFA is just dumb.
>>
>>64537156
give it a rest lad. there's like 30 tfa threads up.
>>
phantom menace is amazing in the universe it created:

>gungans
>droid army
>naboo
>jedi council
>pod racing
>darth maul
>sebulba
>watto
>pit droids
>trade federation
etc etc

regardless of the acting there is a lot of good stuff introduced
>>
>>64537156
hello reddit
>>
>>64537156
>>64535962
This.

>>64537925
>Likes TFA
>Calls someone else reddit
That's not how it works kid, you're the reddit here.
>>
>>64537156
hello reddit
>>
>>64538084
GREETINGS BUZZFEED.
>>
>>64535962

Plus Jar Jar.

It's a really incoherent mess of a movie. Episodes II and III are much more straight forward.
>>
>>64538054
>contrarian
>calls other people reddit

Reddit is down the hall to the left
>>
Darth Maul and Natalie Portmamas hot loli ass made the movie enjoyable
>>
I wonder how many more characters they'll add to Rogue Nation just to disregard after five minutes of screen time.
>>
>>64537903
>regardless of the acting there is a lot of good stuff introduced

Literally no one gives a shit about any of this crap.
>>
>>64535962
Yes awful movie in general. Agree.
>>
>>64538135
Lmao Reddit confirmed
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 497x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 497x296
>>64538198
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.