[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my local theater bought into the numbered seats system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: n.jpg (30 KB, 400x544) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
30 KB, 400x544
>tfw my local theater bought into the numbered seats system
what a terrible idea. who wants this shit? why? the way it used to be, you simply arrive on time, enter 10 minutes before the movie starts, and get the best seats. now i'm fucked because normal people hanging out with friends / girlfriend at the mall (only theater in town is in a mall) who go to the cinema because they are passing by will get the best seats since they reserved 3 hours prior. you learnt your lesson in the end, never go to the movies by yourself just got harder.

star wars was so basic it hurted by the way (as my first star wars film, not a good look)
>>
Protest by discreetly destroying theater property and leaving pre-typed notes explaining why you're doing so
>>
>>64533941
What the fuck? Why not just buy your seats early then instead of sperging out over something that could be easily resolved?
>>
>>64534099
or i will be a piece of shit that doesnt respect seats and hope nobody comes to claim the one i sit on
>>64534209
i would need to buy them online and thats too much trouble because i dont have a credit card
otherwise i would need to be at the cinema like an hour before the movie starts and no film shown on my local theater is word that
>>
>>64534420
>i dont have a credit card
you must be over 18 to post on this website
>>
>>64533941
assigned seating is great if you can choose it.
auto assigned seating based on when you bought your ticket is shit
>>
>>64534420
>i dont have a credit card
ask your parents then you moron, also fuck off to reddit child
>>
>go to the cinema because they are passing by
>they reserved 3 hours prior
>>
They did this to end faggots like you who save entire rows for their friends
>>
>>64534951
Never fucking reply in my thread again unless you're contributing to it
>>
First come, first served. Deal with it bitch nigga.
>>
>>64535026
niGGer
>>
>>64534605

Is it really? what if you find your assigned seat is amongst a group of undesirables and you cant even swap seat
>>
>>64535185
Watch your fucking mouth, jerk.
>>
my local theather:
>no seating system
>everyone piles into a small waiting area
>they let you go sit 5 min before the movie starts
>literally a huge chaosball swarming the door, usually the first people to buy the ticket have been forced to the back

fuck that shit, seating system is the most logical and easy way to secure your ticket & seat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.