[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching if I don't give a shit about Transformers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Is this worth watching if I don't give a shit about Transformers?
>>
>>64531002
yes, the music alone and the great battles more thna make it so

its the only transformers movie worth watching
>>
Best tranformers
>>
Yes. The difference in quality between the show and movie is a fucking mountain. Great animation, great 80's cheese and better characters and a more epic story than anything Bay can shit out.
>>
>>64531002
Ultra Magnus
>>
why would you even bother if you dont give a shit about transformers?

its very clearly fanservice and the only interesting factor is that it has rock music and really good animation
>>
Yes, but the story is pretty superficial. It's best if you're an animation fan, butt here's better mecha animation.
>>
File: 1275202452708.jpg (143 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1275202452708.jpg
143 KB, 407x405
Posting best Transformers

Beast Wars is forever goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRb5z16o77w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtoffS7W-fE
>>
File: dubestator.jpg (39 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
dubestator.jpg
39 KB, 300x420
it's arguably one of the finest examples of why the 80s was the best decade in american history

it's action, it's music, it's voice acting. Fucking orson welles is in it. ORSON WELLES IS IN TRANSFORMERS

fuuuuuck I love this movie

check em
>>
>>64531171
>ORSON WELLES IS IN TRANSFORMERS
It's not the Citizen Kane orson welles, it's the Ahh the French, frozen peas orson welles.
>>
>>64531290
Your bargaining posture is highly dubious.
>>
>>64531002
objectivley orson welles' best movie
>>
File: GUTSMANS_ASS_by_dmy_gfx.png (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GUTSMANS_ASS_by_dmy_gfx.png
25 KB, 400x400
>>64531102
>butt here
>>
YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH
YOU'VE GOT THE POWER
>>
Yeah it's pretty good and I never watched any of the original series
>>
File: Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg (170 KB, 807x831) Image search: [Google]
Quark-ferengi-21319000-807-831.jpg
170 KB, 807x831
>>64531317
You don't have the lobes to understand my bargaining posture, hew-mon.
>>
DO YOU LIKE 80S CHEESE ROCK?

DOES YOUR DAD DRIVE YOU AROUND ON THE WEEKENDS WITH WARRANT AND WINGER CRANKED OUT ON CAR CASSETTE TAPE PLAYER?

THEN BUCKLE UP, YOU GOT THE TOUCH!
>>
YOU'RE A WINNER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiAG-xxOnDw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.