[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What was his problem?
>>
>>64530118
Damn that's a good shot. He almost looks like those models they make in horror movies for special effects when they blow up.
>>
>>64530118
He wanted to play twister with his siter LOL but his dad wouldn't let him.
>>
>>64530118
If you're talking about how strange his face looks, it was a car crash.
>>
>>64530118
>>64530137
It must be the dark side
>>
>>64530118
He was tricked into joining space-ISIS and killing millions by an insane old desert holy man on a quest for martyrdom, who concealed his ancestry in a bid to get him to murder his own father.

Luke had a lot of problems.
>>
>>64530367
>space isis

when will this meme stop
>>
File: an solo.webm (1 MB, 720x288) Image search: [Google]
an solo.webm
1 MB, 720x288
>>64530118
>>
>>64530118
IT'S JUST A PRANK, LUKE!
>>
>>64530118
>>64530302
you guys give too much credit to the car crash. he only had to get his nose fixed. he looked fine in Empire and that was after the crash.

if there's anything to blame it's ROTJ's shit lighting.
>>
I love how much of a power trip Luke is on in ROTJ.

>It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my power
>>
>>64530744
During the showdown with Sheev Luke looked like he was ready to kill a few bitches cold
>>
>>64530744
>that scene where he force-chokes the pig-man guards in Jabba's palace
Like father, like son.

If he isn't at least on the edge of turning to the dark side in Episode VIII, I'll be pissed.
>>
>>64530856
at this point luke should be massively redpilled about jedi and the force
>>
>>64530856
Fuck that. If he's anything but Yoda-tier then his arc in ROTJ was pointless.
>>
>>64530691
There are some shots of Luke in Cloud City before meeting Vader where Hamill looks cuter than in the rest of the franchise 2bqh

>no homo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.