[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just marathoned Black Mirror and I thought that I had just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: blackmirror-e1443192400570.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blackmirror-e1443192400570.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
I just marathoned Black Mirror and I thought that I had just finished season 1, but when I tried to look for more eps it turns out that the whole thing so far is only 7 episodes since 2011.
Why are there so few episodes? this thing is too good.
>>
Don't worry, Netflix is getting ready to ruin it for normalfaggots like you.
>>
>>64514712
>wah people like something
>>
>>64514712

So I'm a "normie" because I enjoyed Black Mirror? aw man you really hurt my feeling right there bro
>>
They depend on people paying their tv license to finance the shows, and a lot of wankers don't, so no new show.

>pls pay
>>
>>64514794
Stupid brits, stealing tv from honorable BBC
>>
>>64514794
>Not a BBC show (Channel 4)
>Has adverts

Nice spastic response.

>>64514622
Probably just the way things are in the UK. Traditionally shows like this run for short series' of about 6 episodes. With something like Black Mirror, it probably just thought that 7 well-developed episodes is much better than more with less time put into each.
>>
>>64515131

Yeah I do prefer quality over quantity but at the same time the idea of waiting a year or two just for 3 episodes is so frustrating.
>>
>>64515244
Fucking Luther only had two goddamn episodes this season.

I've been waiting for it to restart since the last episode was right before Christmas and when I went to go check when the next episode was, I found it it was only a 2 episode season. So fucking disappointing.

The episodes weren't even all that great
>>
>>64514622
>marathoning 3 episodes per season

Stupid brits
>>
It wouldn't be what it is if they mass produced episodes like an american serial.
>>
>>64515131
Channel 4 is still partially funded by the licence fee m80
>>
>>64516086
Bullshit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7750501.stm
>>
>>64514794
TV license definitely needs to go though. Especially with the absolute, bottom of the barrel trash the BBC churns out. It's criminal really.

It's like posting magazines through your door that you didn't ask for and then charging a subscription fee, because you bought an issue of Empire one time.

First season of Black Mirror was good. Season 2 was a lot weaker. Way too in your face and over simplified.
>>
>>64516168
>It's like posting magazines through your door that you didn't ask for and then charging a subscription fee, because you bought an issue of Empire one time.
Isn't it more like they post magazines under your door and charge you for it because you happen to have a door.

Doesn't the charge first come up when you buy a tv?
>>
>>64514622
I have a feeling that eye and hearing augs that censor certain people will come to pass.
>>
>>64516468
Only applies to if you're wanting to receive an external signal to it, plugging video games or computers into it is fine

Source: a license fee payer :)
>>
The christmas special was one of the best episodes.
>>
>>64516550
They still try to charge you if 'you own equipment capable of receiving live entertainment' which they try to argue includes smart phones and the internet. You can still avoid paying it, but they arm wrestle a lot of people not in the know
>>
>>64514622
>Plebs

White christmas

>Normal people

15 million merits

>Patricians

The Waldo moment

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>64514712
this guy think he's special baka
>>
>>64517022
>The Waldo moment
>Patricians
That's a weird way to spell contrarians.
The Waldo Moment was one point being beaten to death for 45 minutes with nothing else going on for it, the only episode that deserves to last only 22 minutes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.