[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this scene convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Jabbadeath.jpg (41 KB, 537x377) Image search: [Google]
Jabbadeath.jpg
41 KB, 537x377
What did this scene convey?
>>
erotic asphyxiation
>>
That I want to time travel to get up in young Carrie's guts.
>>
>>64508246
George Lucas being cucked by his wife.
>>
>>64508246
Leia coming to peace with her sexuality.
>>
Jabba the Hutt dying from being strangled by Leia who he took prisoner and foolishly chained her close to him.
>>
>>64508280
You want her to choke your slug, anon.
>>
>>64508246

The liberation of women and the inevitable death of the patriarchy.
>>
>>64508246
a gratuitous conclusion to an absurd plotline
>>
>>64508246
I wonder what happened to the original Jabba puppet. I'm fascinated by movie props.
>>
>>64508322
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64508322
Yes I very much do.
>>
>>64508246
>What did this scene convey?
Semen through my vas deferens
>>
>>64508349
>I wonder what happened to the original Jabba puppet. I'm fascinated by movie props.
Foam rubber degrades ridiculously quickly no matter how well you take care of it. None of the puppets made for Jurassic Park were usable by the time the sequel was made and like the original Yoda puppet, this was a solid push for replacing those with digital.

The expectation in the industry was that you kept the plaster molds for recasting new foam rubber.

The only puppets that 'survive' well are the ones made from silicone, like Brooke Adams' upper-body pod person puppet in Invasion of the Body Snatchers, which still looks passable 40 years later.
>>
>>64508246
Thin women always prevail on the fatties.
>>
>>64508351

Aight, chill breh
>>
it conveyed Fisher's excellent abs
>>
How sexually free women will eventually kill off feminists
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.