[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's ask the next group of /tv/. Why was Cloverfield attacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Cloverfield .jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
Cloverfield .jpg
6 KB, 271x186
Let's ask the next group of /tv/. Why was Cloverfield attacking NYC?
>>
>>64504062
He's a big guy.
>>
>>64504062
They took his algae to make slushos. That's the canon reason.
>>
>>64504138
for you
>>
>>64504062
The next group?
>>
>>64504062
He wanted to take a bite outta the Big Apple.
>>
>>64504062
at the start of the movie that satellite went into the water and woke it up and its mad as shit or something. would have been a great movie if not for that gay scene where they show its face right up close.
>>
Why are you posting this again?
>>
>>64504417
I saw this thread yesterday in the evening, he was probably referring to time zones.
>>
Who cares? Jew Jew moved on.
Studios weren't interested in making this into a franchise, so we'll never know.
>>
Underrated movie desu.
>>
>>64504157
>>64504138

MODS MODS MODS!!!
>>
>>64504522
Cloverfield 2 ARG starts now?
>>
>64504062
Wasnt invited to godzilla party
>>
>>64504138
>>64504062
>>64504157
Because he was the hero new york city deserved.
>>
He wanted Pizza maybe?

We need more movies like this.
>>
>>64504062
Actually, Cloverfield was the scientist. This is Cloverfield's monster.
>>
>>64504062
it was a confused baby... said the director.
but he is to much of a cuck to make the sequel with big mama.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.