[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
toxoplasmosis man, it's this parasite man, and jesus was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: shit just.png (62 KB, 218x212) Image search: [Google]
shit just.png
62 KB, 218x212
toxoplasmosis man, it's this parasite man, and jesus was a burning bush

watch out for that mountain lion!
>>
Son
>>
>>64495694
HAHAHAHHA JOEY DIAZ TELL ME SOME STORIES MAN
>>
kettlebell.pasta
>>
>Joe passes out from hysterically laughing at Joey Diaz's jokes
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING THIEF NED
YOU'RE STEALING FROM MY FRIENDS
>>
>>64495736
cawk suckah
>>
>>64495851
lol
>>
>>64495856
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
>>
>>64495869
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>64495919
>no vocaroo
>>
>>64495999
it was ephemeral, the pasta is long lasting
>>
HOW
DARE
YOU
SIR
>>
File: le burnin bush can you imagine.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
le burnin bush can you imagine.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>
>>64494403
10/10
>>
>>64495919
pf tech is better. why no vocaroo?
>>
>>64494403
>it's another mindless chitchat podcast
>its another joe talks about ahyuasca
>and enlightenment
>and how his perception is so vast because he is a stand up comedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0maW69GF3Q

just listened and it's kinda boring t b h family
>>
>>64500392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbB1J4qbSlE
>>
shroomtech SPORT
>>
File: rogan.webm (3 MB, 896x462) Image search: [Google]
rogan.webm
3 MB, 896x462
>>
>>64500438
/fit/izen here. This is why Joe injures himself during training and has a fuckload of healthproblems. He has incredibly poor form and is using weights that are far too heavy for him.
I admit I actually like to listen to Joe's podcast, but I actively skip the ones where he explains how he's tripping(he's literally done this over a hundred times every time he explains his DMT trip) and most of his fight companion podcasts.
>>
>its joey diaz tells stories that never happened episode
>>
File: joe-rogan.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
>>64494403

RONDA ROUSEY IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME FIGTHER!!
IF YOU TOOK HALF THE MEN IN THE MEN`S 135 POUND DEVISION.. SHE COULD
BEAT MOST THOSE GUYS LMAO

RONDA IS A BEAST, SHE`S THE FEMALE MIKE TYSON!! ROOOOOOOOONDA!!!!!!
>>
File: rondarekt.webm (2 MB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
rondarekt.webm
2 MB, 640x359
>>64501708
>>
>>64500871
idk why this is so funny

>>64501485
glad im not the only one who thinks this guys full of shit
>>
>>64500871
>>64502012
it's because you can see aubrey trying not to laugh
>>
>it's a Joe read some wikipedia articles and feels competent to discuss the subject with his expert guest instead of just asking questions episode
>>
>>64502012
>>64502128
Make jokes all you like but Joe would still beat the shit out of you both.
>>
>>64502182
Doesn't change the fact that his podcast has gone to shit and Joe tries to act like he doesn't consider himself to be all that smart or talented but actually does

He may be know more about fighting and fitness than the average person, but that doesn't mean he isn't a failure in both respects. I know a lot about audio engineering, doesn't mean I'll ever get a credit on any project that matters or makes money
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.