[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best film in December you saw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg (787 KB, 1500x2313) Image search: [Google]
MAM_Vertical_Keyart_US.0.jpg
787 KB, 1500x2313
whats the best film in December you saw?
>>
Is this worth it? I'm two episodes in but it seems pretty slow going. Some crazy shit would need to happen in the next 8 episodes to justify the 10 episode season.
>>
Making A Murderer©

Available NOW on Netflix™
>>
>>64491555
It stays really slow and if you know what happens, there is no reason to watch the rest really. If you really want to watch it, just turn it on in the background and play a vidya game.
>>
Forensic Files > FBI Files > Cold Case Files > Making a Memer
>>
>>64491555
its pretty ok I guess. it def has its moments but I could've done with it being a but shorter at times.
also I needed to kill time since I got the flu right now
>>
>>64491642

>i have a slow attention span and need a murder nicely wrapped up within 20 minutes including commercial breaks
>>
>>64491489
>Woman was supposed to be the hero of the movie
>Everything she does in the movie is selfish and causes more problems
>Originally lived but the test audience all said "Bitch needs to die"
Also had this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKb9OvXXvk
>>
>>64491712
Hey, I'd be down for a ten episode series about hard detective work and good cases. It hasn't been made yet unfortunately. I just don't want to watch ten episodes of liberals propragandizing about how the system is so corrupt, blurg blurg blurg.
>>
>>64491809

>propagandizing

nigger did you even watch the first fucking episode?
>>
>>64491809
may may may may may may may
>>
>>64491809
your wife is bored with your tiny penis and wants strangers to fuck her like a dirty whore
>>
>>64491835
Starting it now. Seems pretty biased already. Remind of that Waco documentary, which I'm a fan of, but it's propaganda.
>>64491891
I have a girlfriend. How's your love life anon? Did you watch this series all by your lonesome?
>>
>>64491987

>facts that dont make me believe my guberment is a hug box is propaganda
>>
>>64491743
>based on a true story
>10% of the move was found footage
>all the witnesses die
fucking hated that movie
>>
>>64492046
Not a fan of government, but so far the show is filled with typical agitprop stuff. Just because there is truth to what is being said, doesn't mean it has no agenda or bias.
>>
Star Wars.
>>
>>64492193
You're thinking of Open Water probably, this was the super smart shark movie
>>
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.