[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you watched the anti-cheese versions of the Star Wars p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1024x768
Have you watched the anti-cheese versions of the Star Wars prequels, /tv/?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQBdRcgizc
>>
>>64491199
The shit is actually really good.

Skips all the dumb fucking scenes.
>>
Should I watch this if I've never seen Star Wars?
>>
>>64491367
Yes very much so.
>>
>>64491367

I think so. I watched the anti-cheese edits of the first two episodes and the theatrical version of episode III and actually enjoyed them.
>>
>>64491199
Even with the crap removed, it's a boring movie. The acting is wooden, the characters don't exist, and the plot is like a political thriller without thrills.
>>
>>64491199
I'll give it a shot.

Someone mentioned it with the Phantom Edit, and I really hated the Phantom Edit (it keeps a lot of crap in and removes a lot of the good shit).
>>
>>64492023
>hates it without even trying it
>>
Phantom is best movie and its disgraceful they have an "edit".
>>
>>64492328
>Editing the masterpiece that was TPM

Why cant TFA shills just die already
>>
>>64491199

TPM actually had some good dialogue in it...what the fuck happened for Episode 2 & 3?
>>
>>64491367
No, I wouldn't
>>
>>64492357
This is my favorite post.
>>
>>64492023

Unfortunately, short of remaking it from scratch or having full access to the raw footage in the hopes that there was actually interesting material that never made it into the film, editing the theatrical cut to try and make it less awful and more interesting is about all that can be done.
>>
File: Pal.png (467 KB, 540x689) Image search: [Google]
Pal.png
467 KB, 540x689
>>64491199
>1:32:37
>>
>>64493083
u gotta marathon it pal
>>
>>64491199
Yeah, way better than that phantom edit bullshit.
>>
>>64494439
I'm a busy man I don't have an hour and a half to spend on shit like this
>>
File: 1376785177744.gif (3 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1376785177744.gif
3 MB, 420x236
still shitty
>>
>>64491199
I'm not a pleb who expects every film to cater to me. I have no interest in seeing this garbage. It's insulting that you even asked.
>>
Holy shit, I just got to Jar Jar and I can already say this version is a hundred times better than the original version. That being said, its still a shit movie.
>>
>>64494687
If you are so busy why are you shitposting on /tv/ cucklord
>>
>>64491199
>Watto
Too bad they didn't censor the antisemitism.
>>
Is this the best edit? There are no torrents and you cant watch the 70s show guys version anywhere.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.