[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know everyone is talking about Making of a Murderer, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: WestOfMemphis-mugshots.jpg (133 KB, 590x369) Image search: [Google]
WestOfMemphis-mugshots.jpg
133 KB, 590x369
I know everyone is talking about Making of a Murderer, but I just watch West of Memphis which deals with similar topics. For those who are familiar with the case do you think the Memphis 3 are guilty or innocent? It seems pretty obvious to me that Terry Hobbs did it.
>>
Hell yes. Only an idiot would believe they're innocent.
>>
>>64490997
They're guilty as fuck, and so is the Making a Murderer guy.
>>
File: jackson-echols.jpg (182 KB, 620x416) Image search: [Google]
jackson-echols.jpg
182 KB, 620x416
>>64492009
>>
Did you watch Paradise Lost or some meme documentary?
>>
No one is innocent.
>>
>>64492009
>>64492063
Amazing how getting gullible celebrities to believe your sob story can get you off of death row for killing little boys and mutilating them in satanic rituals.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x480
This nigger did it
>>
>>64492009
>>64492063
Depp and Jackson: He a good boy. He dindu nuthin. He went to the church of satan every week. Finally gonna get his life on track.
>>
>>64492115
I watched those docs one night and could literally feel them lying, especially Jason, the younger one.
>>
>>64490997
I thought that was a bear
>>
>>64492088
>Paradise Lost

Mah nigga. Of course those dopey fuckers didn't do it. Prosecuted for being 2edgy.
>>
>>64490997
It's already been proven through DNA evidence that Hobbs, one of the kids abusive step-father killed the kids.
>>
>>64492635

Screw all documentaries. They're all manipulative garbage.

To even get close to the truth you need to read BOOKS and reviews of books and then perform reviews of the authors to find any motives they have, and then form a general opinion and look at the evidence yourself.
>>
>>64493022
Not all documentaries are like that. A lot are. But there are some good ones.
>>
Jesse Misskelly Jr. Aged like fuck in prison.
>>
>>64494342
pics?

Echols did it
>>
>>64494438
Google it you fucking cuck
>>
>>64490997

GUILTY. AS. FUCK.

GUILTY. AS. FUCK.

It's one of the great travesties of justice that these kiddie rapists and child murderers were fucking just let out of prison to go free because of "pressure" cause by the 3 misguided docs made about the case that caused the state legal system to basally collapse and let murderers walk free.

But if you look at the evidence, and read the multiple confessions, they are all clearly guilty as hell of one of the most heinous crimes in America history.

And these three shitbags are now walking the streets of America free.

INSANE.

SHOULD HAVE ALL GOTTEN THE DEATH PENALTY.
>>
I find this shit really depressing. The fact that so many people want to twist reality to make these clearly guilty people look innocent is disturbing.
>>
Remind any 2edgy4u WM3 people that they are all considered guilty and have merely served their sentences. They took Alford pleas.
>>
>>64494672
>>64495190
fuck this disgusting world
>>
File: 1451187073471.jpg (160 KB, 618x643) Image search: [Google]
1451187073471.jpg
160 KB, 618x643
Why is /poltv/ full of contrarian boot lickers?
>Cops kill and use excessive force on jay walkers
>"Dey good bois dey dindu nufin!"
>Mistakes in the justice system happen
>"GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY! FUCK THE TRIAL HANG THEM RIGHT NOW!"
>>
>>64495560
It's not being a bootlicker--it's being rational. Sure, he didn't attack that women, and it is wrong that he served 18 years for it. But that doesn't make him exempt of any future guilt. The evidence is overwhelming that he killed Teresa. This documentary is slanted and leaves out some material aspects of the case.
>>
>>64495560
It's called trolling, anon. Even half the basic racist and anti-semitic shit is trolling.
>>
>>64494672
>>64495190

Can you quickly sum up why they are guilty, and not the other suspects?
>>
>>64495560

>muh bootlickers

One day you'll grow up.
>>
>>64494672
They wouldn't have been given the alford plea if they were guilty. The state knew they fucked up and gave them the plea to save face and money.
>>
>>64498522
They would never have accepted the akford plea if they were innocent. Their problem was eddie vedder couldnt buy off a jury.
>>
>>64490997
i saw 2/3 of them at riot fest last summer. jesse doesnt do that shit. the third was damien's wife. the panel was moderated by henry rollins. thurston moore and the guy who started crass was there.

it sucked. henry just talked about black flag's, crass', and sonic youth's musical influences the whole time. still, i was like 10 feet from 2/3 plus waifu.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.