[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
find a flaw
>>
>>64488432
The kanjaclub scene
>>
>>64488432
Too derivative of IV and reliant on throwback humour
>>
its Marvel
>>
>>64488432
As much plotholes as any of the prequels.
>>
>>64488479
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
The Good
-Return of Han and Chewie. I could tell that Lawrence Kasden wrote the bulk of the dialogue in the freighter sequence re-introducing Han and Chewbacca. This was the best part of the entire movie by far. It was playful and fun with smugglers and monsters, scum and villainy.

-Maz Kanata's castle. The scene started out great, a worthy successor to Mos Eisley cantina and Jabba's Palace. I don't recall a scene like this in the prequels with a bunch of aliens hanging out in a bar-type setting, but it's a highlight of Star Wars and while this is not quite on their level it's still good.

-Seeing the broken down AT-AT Rey called home.

The Bad
-Whiny Kylo Ren. Clearly he inherited his temper tantrums from his granddaddy. God it was stupid watching him slam his lightsaber down like an angry child with a baseball bat destroying things because he didn't get a cookie. And they did the scene not once, but twice. He is not an interesting villain. The setup for his character is poor (but I'll get to that later) and his motivation is preposterous. Why did he turn to the Dark Side? Unexplained. I'm guessing Luke told him about Anakin's fall and that's who the kid decided he wanted to emulate even though his living family (Uncle Luke, Mommy Leia, and Poppa Han) triumphed over Vader and the Emperor and thus you'd think they provide a better example, but hey, this trilogy apparently needed to copy the original by having a father-son, light/dark divide and it would have really killed them to create a new character for that to happen.

>cont
>>
>>64488432
>rushed
>marvel style
>pandering to sjws
>pandering to nostalgiafags
>mary sue
>plot holes out the ass
>everything is way too convenient
>didnt feel like star wars, felt like jjs star trek
>>
>>64488633
-Starkiller Base. I have a lot of gripes about this wretchedly inane plot point but I will put them all here under a single bullet. First, I get that if you're going to make a new Death Star it has to be more powerful than the original (of course there is always the question of why you need a new Death Star, but I digress…), but how does it make any sense that instead of blowing up planets it blows up entire solar systems? The whole point of these weapons, as explained by Tarkin, is to elicit fear to keep systems in line. Why is that any scarier if it can blow up several planets instead of one planet? It's killing you either way. Second, the Starkiller apparently uses a hyperspace weapon so it can destroy planets from across the galaxy, which should be idiotic enough, but when it is used to destroy the Republic capital world(s?) (and shouldn't that have been Coruscant?), Han et al. see the laser beam from whatever planet Maz's castle is located on. If the laser beam was travelling through hyperspace, wouldn't it not be visible in regular space? But more importantly, why in the name of the Force would they see a laser beam on the other side of the galaxy from the surface of a distant planet with their naked eyes? And why did they know what it was? Finally, as I mentioned above, the attack on Starkiller Base is really boring and just replicates exactly what we have seen in previous Star Wars films. Additionally, I would add that there never felt to me a sense of danger for our heroes during the battle and I thought the sequence was poorly edited together with no good balance between the dogfights above and Han and Chewie attempting to set the detonators below.

>cont a fucking again and again since 2000 only
>>
>>64488681
-Rey's quick grasp of the Force. So despite having had no training and not even believing Jedi were real, Rey not only knows how to do a Jedi mind trick, but she can do it to a Stormtrooper ten feet away and not facing her? And she can fight and defeat a trained dark side acolyte in lightsaber combat (it has been argued to me that she clearly knew how to use that staff at the beginning, but I still don't buy that she can take on someone who is supposedly a powerful dark side user). Oh, and the little matter of her stealing the lightsaber in the snow from Ren really angered me. In Empire, Luke had had a little bit of Force training from Obi-Wan but when he attempted to free his lightsaber from the snowpack in the Wampa's cave, he did so with great difficulty, but here a character who has no knowledge of how to control the Force, easily swipes it and then keeps it from a powerful Force wielder. I don't buy it for a second. This leads me to my next point.

-I don't think JJ Abrams understands how the Force works. Mostly this pertains to Kylo Ren. Early on when Poe shoots at Ren, the latter holds the laser blast in the air for the remainder of the scene while he interrogates Poe. It's kind of neat until you realize that using the Force requires great concentration and Ren's focus switches to his prisoner almost immediately. My impression of the Force is that you're reaching out as if with an extra hand to move things or hold them, whatever the case may be, but you can't just hold it there forever because you're not creating a forcefield or something and using the Force is work; even Yoda has a little trouble lifting up that X-Wing and he sure doesn't hold it up for very long. When Darth Vader deflects laser bolts, he does just that, he doesn't hold the plasma in midair. Later when Ren holds Rey in the woods, I had a similar impression that he was simply doing more than the Force really allows. I don't buy this interpretation of the Force.
>>
>>64488432
There a Black Guy in it
>>
Death Star 2 instead of Starkiller Base, original Falcon satellite instead of the flatter one in the film, X-Wings are all T-65s instead of T-70s, original TIEs isntead of the TIE/fos, I don't remember Jakku having anything other than just sand dunes so I don't know why the foreground looks like that, Finn next to the crashed TIE in his stormtrooper outfit but is right next to BB-8 and Rey.

2/10 Wouldn't hang on my wall.
>>
>>64488655

The problem with this post is that everything you said applies to the original trilogy, and then in your last "point" you imply that you like the original trilogy. Why are OT Star Wars fans all delusional as fuck? Are they really all bitter neckbeard virgin losers?
>>
>>64488728
-Snoke. So wait, he's a hologram but still has to be giant? Why? Because they wanted to mimic the scene between Vader and Sidious from Empire? Or because he's over-compensating for something? My guess is that when we meet the real Snoke he will actually be tiny, like 3 inches tall or something. That would be sort of interesting, so it probably won't happen. I was also disappointed by his look. I had heard that he was going to be someone with interesting facial features, but he was basically a person with a scar, a tiny mouth, and no nose. You have all the CGI in the world at your disposal and that's the "interesting" character you devise? *yawn*

-BB-8. I known others were charmed by him, but count me among those who didn't like him at all. First of all that design makes no sense. If he's rolling around, how does he make sure the right hatch is facing where he needs it to be? Answer: he doesn't. Second, that name is awful. And third, hearing Oscar Isaac say things like "Hey BB, buddy, come here" made me sick.
>>
Directed by JJ Abrams.
>>
>>64488566
>As much plotholes as any of the prequels.

Even MORE plotholes
>>
>>64488769
-The death of Han Solo. I always knew this was going to happen, but one of my friends convinced me that maybe they'd go a different way because after all, if Disney wants to get people excited for this new series, killing off a beloved character at the end is probably not the way to do it. But they did. Of course the second he gave Chewie the detonator, you knew that was it for him. It was almost as if the writers knew the scene's conclusion wouldn't work if that didn't happen. I'm angry about this scene because Han goes out like a chump, killed by his own brat kid. Is having Han Solo for a dad really such a bad thing? He has the fastest space ship in the galaxy and a dog that you can talk to! He's like the best dad ever! Not good enough for this little brat though! And Han's speech to try to get Ren back is so bad. I feel pretty confident this was Abrams writing for Solo, not Kasden. I cannot see Kasden having the fast-talking Solo say something as self-defeating as "Snoke is using you for your power and once he has what he wants he is going to crush you." How exactly is insulting both your son's intelligence and his strength going to convince him to give up the dark side? This was an infuriating scene. Finally, I did not feel that Chewbacca properly mourned Han's death. These two have been inseparable for decades so I would have expected Chewie to be despondent late in the film, bu nope, he just flies away with Rey.
>>
>>64488655

Yep, every single gripe I had.
>>
>>64488802
-"Bring our son home." Closely related to the last point is Leia's admonition to Han that if he sees their boy to bring him home. I'm sorry, but Kylo Ren is a war criminal and a murderer. It's not as if he dropped out of college to join a rock band. He has been killing people, lots of people. I know that Luke redeemed Darth Vader from the dark side so it's not as if this isn't a recurring theme, but Darth Vader also had to die to pay the price for the crimes he had committed. The idea that Han would bring Ben home to his mother and then go back to being a regular guy is so stupid as to be laughable if it wasn't ruining this once-proud franchise.

-The map. I get it, it's a MacGuffin, but shouldn't even a MacGuffin make sense? (Not in a JJ Abrams movie! See Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness.) So Luke went off into hiding, but he left a map? Why would he do that? And why did the Empire have part of the map? And if R2-D2 was so depressed that Luke had left that he couldn't get out of bed, why didn't he share the map he had with his pals? I understand that it wasn't complete, but I have to think that if they searched just that empty space, Leia probably could have used her Force magic to hone in on him.

-The final shot. Star Wars movies end with group shots of the surviving cast, not helicopter shots of Luke standing on a cliff like a moron.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-37-21.png (410 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-18-37-21.png
410 KB, 800x1280
>>64488561
this
>>
>>64488834
--When Darth Vader captured his friends he went to save them even though he knew it was a trap because they'd been captured on account of him. When Vader and the Emperor learned that he was on Endor, he could have run but he faced down and distracted two Sith Lords rather than abandon his friends, turning the tide of the battle as the Imperial army, without its leadership, fell into disarray. Luke Skywalker is a heroic character who would not run and hide while leaving his friends to face powerful enemies who would undoubtedly cause great harm to millions of innocent people. It cheapens the entirety of the Original Trilogy to portray Luke as someone who failed in his mission to resurrect the Jedi Order, instead choosing to quit upon the first sign of trouble

In sum, this was very much a JJ Abrams movie, and that's about the worst thing I could say about any movie.

I would never have thought that the old Expanded Universe would prove to be so much better than the first sequel film. In all seriousness, right now I have no desire to watch another new Star Wars film theatrically. (He says, knowing full well that he will go see this piece of shit once more just to be sure.)

The more I've thought about this movie since watching it, the more I hate it.

1/5
>>
>>64488432

Poe isn't violently sexually assaulted in a scene reminiscent of American History X while in the First Order's custody.
>>
>>64488748
you are actually retarded holy shit. fucking kill yourself if you believe what you just said. you are literal cancer
>>
>>64488978

Thanks for reinforcing my point for me. People who worship the OT are mentally handicapped on average. Every single point you made applies to the OT, especially the thing about conveniences. Star Wars is basically convenient events: the franchise.
>>
>>64489032
>rushed
>marvel style
>pandering to sjws
>mary sue
>plot holes out the ass

excuse me how do any of these apply to the OT you fucking cancerous cunt?
>>
>>64488792
Well, at least TFA managed sometimes to stick to logic between scene and scene. Sometimes though.
>>
>>64488432
I was expecting a new story. I got a slightly less interesting and worse New Hope. They shouldn't have split Luke into 3 different characters.

But what irked me the most was that they didn't bother to inform what was happening in the galaxy. Moff scenes, and even the beginning of a New Hope helped me visualize what was at stake. This, in an effort to reduce similarity to the prequels, completely eliminated politics despite being pg-13. Also, lazy worldbuilding.
>>
>>64489102

>rushed

Buzzword, literally carries no meaning.

>marvel style

Even more of a buzzword.

>pandering to sjws

Black characters and female characters. If you imply there's a difference it'll just reinforce my knowledge that you're a subhuman from /pol/.

Neckbeard speak for "making a movie that takes place in the same universe as another movie after the events of that movie."

>mary sue

Like Luke and Anakin. Not a criticism even if true.

>plot holes out the ass

You don't understand what a plot hole is. You retarded neckbeards have never understood what a plot hole is. There are zero plot holes in the movie.

I'm guessing by this you meant it didn't feel like a shitty campy, cheesy piece of garbage that looks like a high school play made in 1977. This is a good thing.
>>
>>64489272
>rushed
rushed means the pacing is too quick and the movie moves to fast you fucking retard
>marvel style
the movies humor and set pieces felt like they were GOTG or the avengers
>pandering to sjws
why are all the bad guys white and all the good guys multicultural? why did jj make it a priority to hire blacks and women over other races?
the entire movie was pottery
>mary sue
we all know she is one, and yes it is a criticism it makes her a boring fucking character you mong
>plot holes
how did poe get back to the fleet? how did maz get the lightsaber? why can rey just use the force all of a sudden? why does r2d2 randomly wake up?
>didnt feel right
if thats your opinion you are literal cancer. star wars has a distinct feel and this movie ruined it

you are actually fucking retarded. pure unadulterated cancer
>>
>>64489497

>My IQ is 50 and I'm a typical /pol/ shill that doesn't understand the difference between my own schizophrenic feelings and objective reality

You call me cancer, and yet you come from a board where every single "person" deserves to die of cancer as slowly as possible.
>>
>>64489586
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

not from /pol/ faggot. nice ad hominem rebuttal you shit head. you are the embodiment of cancer, please kill your self
>>
>>64488432
Rey
>>
>>64488866
You're an idiot who didn't understand the movie

>whaaaaa whaaa kylo ren is a whiny emo
>han solo died like a chump waaaaa
>Why didn't Rey have to go to 20 years of Yoda Training School to use the Force? Clearly the guy who wrote Yoda (the real Yoda from ESB) doesn't understand what it's TRULY about!
>>
>>64489497
All the villains were white in the first movie
>>
>>64489272
The Millennium Falcon leaves Jakku without no one from First Order chasing them, despite we saw TIE Fighters chasing the Falcon on Jakku, and a Star Destroyer orbiting Jakku at the very beginning of the movie

Han delivers BB8 to Maz, despite the whole scene being about Han asking Maz for a clean, safe way to reach the Resistence base and Han knowing there are a lot of pirates, smugglers and agents in Maz's bar

Maz dissapearing from the movie once she delivers the lightsaber to Finn

The Falcon goes to the Resistence planet despite BB8 could have been delivered on any other ship, and no one from the First Order knowing where was the Resistence planet located at, thus they couldn't use their superweapon

The Starkiller used the energy of its local sun, despite the fact the sun will eventually die, thus disabling the superweapon to be used

Han, Finn and Chewbacca infiltrates the Starkiller to disable its planetary shield and to sabotage it, despite we see the Falcon leaving hyperspace a mere meters before crashing in the planet, thus not only the entire Resistence fleet could have done it, the Rebel fleet at Endor could have done it too. Also, the mere fact there's no problem to cross a planetary shield at superluminic speed, yet they couldn't do it with entire planets and suns, and giving a pretty lazy explanation in the movie as to why this time they can

A mere captain has the input codes for lowering the planetary shield of an entire base

Kylo Ren somehow isn't being launched back by a weapon (Chewbacca's) which we have already seen doing it to armed stormtroopers before. He also survives the blast.

The Starkiller's firing ray can be seen at planets many lightyears away, despite we never see it moving at faster than light speeds.

Leia sends a nobody, along with Chewbacca, to meet Luke, instead of herself going and speaking to him
>>
>>64488566
implying the pt and ot werent full of plotholes and cheesy lines

implying this isnt the best film out of the franchise
>>
>>64488432
No Sheev
>>
>>64489824
so were all the good guys
>>
>>64489992
So either the movie should be all white, or it should be a Tyler Perry movie
>>
>>64488863
Haha holy shit
>>
>>64488863
JUST
>>
>>64489824
But the first order are the good guys. They're clearly trying to destroy the bureaucratic hellhole that is the New Republic.
>>
>>64488432
>no Poe

so close to the perfect poster
>>
>>64491978
CAPE
>>
>>64490072
no im saying you cant argue about how episode 4s bad guys were white like episode 7 when the whole cast was white. episode 7 is forced propaganda and JJ LITERALLY admitted it
>>
>>64492451
poes not even a character in the movie hes a tool to advance the plot who cares about his gay ass
>>
>>64492588
T H I S
>>
>>64488432
>darkstar in the background
>b-but it was a hologram for 5 seconds
>>
File: sq70C.gif (272 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
sq70C.gif
272 KB, 256x192
>>64492650
>>64492588
>>64492451

best character relationship in star wars since ROTJ
>>
>>64492588
He was written to die in the crash but Issac was like I don't really feel like just doing one Star Wars so Jew Jew had him live.
>>
>>64488633
>Why did he turn to the Dark Side? Unexplained.
You know there are two more movies coming, right?
>>
File: 1374014495949.png (19 KB, 178x74) Image search: [Google]
1374014495949.png
19 KB, 178x74
>>64488633
>God it was stupid watching him slam his lightsaber down like an angry child with a baseball bat destroying things because he didn't get a cookie

not all of us are meant to have good taste
>>
>>64492542
MY
>>
>>64492588
he destroyed a weapon capable of quadtruple planetary genocides at once and avenged the lives of billions upon billions of people
>>
>>64492739
yea just so they could remove death star 3 and get on with the plot. like i said, hes a tool not a character.
>>
>>64492543
>propaganda
whats the goal of the "propaganda"? to trick audiences that black people and women exist?
>>
>>64492736
SHIT
>>
>>64492736
KANJIKLUB
>>
>>64489822
>whaaaaa whaaa kylo ren is a whiny emo
We only bitched and moaned about Anakin being a bitchy emo for a decade.

>han solo died like a chump waaaaa
Harrison wanted to be killed off, why should I be attached to him when Ford didn't give a shit?

>Why didn't Rey have to go to 20 years of Yoda Training School to use the Force? Clearly the guy who wrote Yoda (the real Yoda from ESB) doesn't understand what it's TRULY
about!

Rey did just about everything Luke could did in Empire & more. She's pretty much a DBZ Character, & that's an insult to Dragonball altogether because they atleast trained.
>>
>>64493298
>We only bitched and moaned about Anakin being a bitchy emo for a decade

anakin didnt do anything cool in 3 films over a span of 6 years
>>
>>64488479
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64493298
>We only bitched and moaned about Anakin being a bitchy emo for a decade

Except we were supposed to sympathize with Anakin and find his fall tragic. Kylo Ren is unambiguously the villain here. He's a weak baby who wants to be darth vader to hide his own insecurities.

>Harrison wanted to be killed off, why should I be attached to him when Ford didn't give a shit?

Yeah, but it wasn't trivial and it made sense within the story. There is so much going on in that scene, you make it sound like you would have preferred a generic death where Han gets shot by random stormtrooper and says I'LL HOLD EM OFF GO ON WITHOUT ME and dies saying a one liner before blowing up starkiller base

>Rey did just about everything Luke could did in Empire & more

It was about belief. Rey believed in the Force. Luke didn't, truly, until Return of the Jedi
>>
>>64492872
he is considered a character. you could also say captain phasma and hux are also tools from your pov. do you realize how retarded you sound?
>he's just a tool bruh c'mon i know what I'm talking about
>>
sick poster tho
>>
>>64493406
neither did Kylo.

>>64493485
>Except we were supposed to sympathize with Anakin and find his fall tragic. Kylo Ren is unambiguously the villain here. He's a weak baby who wants to be darth vader to hide his own insecurities.

Like anyone can sympathize with a grown man throwing a temper tantrum in the likes of a child's breakdown on a youtube video.

>You make it sound like you would have preferred a generic death where Han gets shot by random stormtrooper and says I'LL HOLD EM OFF GO ON WITHOUT ME and dies saying a one liner before blowing up starkiller base

Nah it didn't matter to me how he died, trivial or not. They wanted to play it out as big shocker when everyone and their dog knew about Ford absolutely loathed his time in the OT. He gladly took a pay cut just to get himself killed off. Anyone honestly surprised that Han was going to get snuffed is a damned fool who's only knowledge of Star Wars comes from Big Bang Theory. Personally, I think should've killed him off in part 2 & killed off Finn or someone else instead, but even Abrams knew without that, the only big finish was another Trench Run. This whole trilogy is set on passing the torch to the next gen of actors because c'mon, faggot is old.

>>64493485
>It was about belief. Rey believed in the Force. Luke didn't, truly, until Return of the Jedi

Still doesn't explain the light saber prowess. Luke had some clairvoyance with believing in the Force in the blowing up the death star.
>>
>>64494771
>Like anyone can sympathize with a grown man throwing a temper tantrum in the likes of a child's breakdown on a youtube video.

That's the point you fucking moron. We're supposed to like Anakin and that's the failure of the Prequel trilogy and George's inadequacies as a writer
>>
>>64488432
Rey and Kylo
>>
Why was General Leia’s military outfit called “The Resistance” when the Republic had been rebuilt after Episode VI? The First Order was not the dominant governing force, but an up and coming terrorist organization. They were more likely to be referred to as a “Resistance” or as “Rebels.” So why wasn’t Leia’s “Resistance” just called “the Republic Army” or “Republic Special Forces”?

When exactly did Ren build the Starkiller Base? It must have been done by that Harry Potter-looking villain long before Ren turned to the Dark Side. Right? The lack of explanation is confusing and just kinda lazy, or, worse, presumptuous in that, because audiences felt so wounded from the prequels, that they’ll just ignore anything questionable as long as it was cool.

And, BTW, that Harry Potter CGI villain was atrocious.
>>
What was the point of the Chrome trooper? She literally did NOTHING. If it was an effort to gender-balance, why not make the Grand Moff Tarkin Jr character female instead of casting Domhnall Gleeson?

The Starkiller Base is used to destroy an entire planetary system, which we are led to believe is populated by the Galactic Senate. Or maybe it wasn’t? The aftermath of the First Order’s attack is not made clear. The First Order is also preparing to fire at the planet where the Resistance is based, yet nobody makes any attempt to evacuate? Leia just sits there, hoping the Resistance blows up the Starkiller Base in a battle that presumably takes place light years away.
>>
Death Star 3

Characters are too fucking snarky.
Tatooi- I mean Jakku is boring as fuck.

The Cant- I mean KANJIKLUB scene was awful.

I laughed all 3 times we see Kylo Ren without his mask on because they got the ugliest, most Jewish actor possible.

The giant Lord Voldemort looked like shit and could have been done much better and much easier.

The orange wise bar owner shouldn't have been CGI if she was going to be a huge focus of the frame for a good 10 minutes.

Anthony Daniels is clearly no longer capable of playing C3-P0, the voice doesn't sound right, and C3-P0 didn't even look right.

R2 Macguffin 2 wakes up for no reason. Unless I'm supposed to assume R2 can feel the fucking Force.

Captain Phasma exists to take up the Boba Fett role, that is she looks cool and is a completely incompetent retard fuckwad made to sell merchandise.

There's probably some more issues I had but yeah.
>>
File: 1451376171639.png (452 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1451376171639.png
452 KB, 878x900
>>64489272

>Waaah !! I can't understand words !!

Jesus.
>>
Darth vader wears a face mask because he's damaged.

Kylo Ren wears a face mask because it's cool.
>>
>>64496257
He wears the mask because it makes him feel tough and hides his insecurity from the outside world

you're literally retarded if you didn't pick up on this
>>
>>64488432
Not enough Y-Wings, A-Wings, Tie Interceptors or Bombers.
>>
File: original.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2684) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2684
>>64488479
What happened to those guys? Did they show up just to get rekt by the cthulhu monsters?
>>
>>64496318
>Tell me why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>64496754
Is that the guy from The Raid?
>>
>>64496954
Yeah, all three are from The Raid
>>
>>64488432
George used to say "not fascist enough"
>>
>>64488633
Kylo Ren is a whiny brat who can stop a blaster bolt with the force. He is libel to flip shit at any moment and slash the shit out of whatever is in front of him with his 3 pronged lightsaber or drag around whoever's near him by their neck.

He is totally uncontrolled, but clearly powerful (blaster bolt), and he's heading off to finish his training - whatever that means. To me, Kylo Ren is one of the most interesting characters because he is so broken and unvarnished. A not so subtle analogy is his lightsaber
>>
am i the only one perturbed by the scene where the stormtroopers call in the air strike and its from tie fighters and not tie bombers?
>>
>>64492543

But I AM arguing that. The main cast is fighting the same enemy, the main cast just happens to not be all white this time.

So that makes it an issue that the bad guys are white?
>>
>>64488728
Luke was also hanging upsidedown and half dead when he freed the lightsaber. Rey is a wizz at mechanical things and just figuring shit out on her own, and she's gifted with the force. Not just good - but naturally masterful. Given that, it's not surprising she quickly becomes familiar with the force without too much training.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbvQxDewIQk
>>
>>64497366
they totally fucked over all the other star wars ships because normies wouldnt like anything other than tie fighters and x wings
>>
>>64497438
No less than two minutes into the review and he's already lying
>Lor San Tekka was Kylo Ren's master
This shit just isn't true.
>Rey's father is Luke Skywalker
This is not confirmed by ANY source. I had to stop watching at this point. I'm all for pointing out the similarities between A New Hope and the Force Awakens but why do all of these videos/copypastas have to blatantly make shit up for the sake of doing so? As if there aren't enough actual similarities so you have to fabricate extra ones. Fuck off.
>>
>>64488432
It does mirror ANH a bit too much and the pacing is a bit too quick, but that's it really.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.