[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite style of Star Wars armor? gif related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Mandalorian.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Mandalorian.gif
3 MB, 480x270
What's your favorite style of Star Wars armor? gif related, Mandalorian is mine.
>>
plot armour
>>
>>64487311
why do girls pretend to like star wars?
>>
>>64487311
I swear to Christ you've made this thread like 5 times.

Stop.
>>
>>64487354
It gives them "nerd cred" or "nerd mystique." It makes them seem obtainable and/or relateable for a broader spectrum. For an example of this in the wild just go look at AGDQ thread in /v/ and look at how obsessed fat nerds get over solid 4's and 5's solely due tot hem showing interest in something they enjoy when reality the girls just do it to suck in more attention.
>>
File: 1441048981029.jpg (157 KB, 632x758) Image search: [Google]
1441048981029.jpg
157 KB, 632x758
>>64487459
>dress and act a certain way to appeal to nerds
>still only want chads cock

this should be illegal, like false advertising or some shit
>>
>>64487561
A lot of girls do that just to "hook" guys to support them emotionally and financially. I'm trying to find the survey/study that was done, but it basically revealed an upwards of 60% of women are currently dating men they have no intention of forming relationships with or having sex with.
>>
>>64487561
You fat permavirgins are only good for being bilked of your NEETbux.
>>
>>64487662
but I'm skinny and I have a job
>>
>>64487689
not enough.

you can't be ugly either.

or socially inept.

or boring.

or too nice.
>>
>>64487354
>muh seekreet klub
>>
>>64487931
>or too nice.
what does this even mean, do you mean too submissive?
>>
>>64487976
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>64487339
underrated post
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.