[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are "people" here that like the Star Wars prequels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the truth.png (624 KB, 1304x426) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
624 KB, 1304x426
>there are "people" here that like the Star Wars prequels
>>
The avarage prequel fan is Saganfan1983
This confirms that you got the have severe autism to enjoy the prequels
>>
File: order.png (825 KB, 746x789) Image search: [Google]
order.png
825 KB, 746x789
posting the accurate version
>>
yea my wifes sons
>>
>>64480156
It's just children that grew up with them getting old enough to post.

Transformers defenders are next in a year or two.

Anyway, they will be a lost generation. The next one is growing up on Disney Star Wars, and PT by comparison will just be "those shitty Nintedno graphics Star Wars before the good ones."

PT has no staying power like the OT that reached numerous generation. The PT crowd will be just an obscure oddity unable to let go of nostalgia and most Star Wars fans will be all over Disney shit.
>>
>>64480254
weak b8
4 and 5 are indisputably heads and shoulders above the rest
>>
>>64480156
>>64480254
Star Wars is for manchildren so they both should be in the right category
>>
>>64480313

You think the modern bland, visceral, capeshit-version of Star Wars will have more staying power?

I think you are sorely mistaken

I don't know why you make it seem like this Disney turn is an improvement, we are going further down the road of degradation
>>
>>64480156
hello reddit!
>>
>>64480326
Empire is boring shit.
>>
>>64480372
>You think the modern bland, visceral, capeshit-version of Star Wars will have more staying power?

No, they are forgettable just like MCU, but people will be getting 1 a year for the next 20 years. It will stay afloat the same way MCU does, through pure saturation.
>>
>>64480254
Even though Star Wars is average at best (definitely fun movies though), this list is solid.
>>
File: staae.jpg (181 KB, 1355x791) Image search: [Google]
staae.jpg
181 KB, 1355x791
>>
File: movies.png (91 KB, 1241x761) Image search: [Google]
movies.png
91 KB, 1241x761
>>64480421

20 years? Hardly. The saturation will come quickly. I predict within 2-3 years. And saturation doesn't keep you afloat, it makes you sink.
>>
>>64480611
MCU is still afloat. Disney knows how to milk a cow.
>>
>>64480751

Multiple heroes and universes, sure

Star Wars can only capture an audience so long, this first release was entirely novel
>>
>>64480372
It's not about how hard you hit desu
>>
>>64480254
pretty accurate
>>
>>64480156

>he doesnt understand and respect despite a few superficial faults

please go back to reddit where you can farm some karma for talking about how much you hate jarjar
>>
>>64480593
>patrician
>not Revenge of the Sith
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.