[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IV: >For luck. V: >I'm looking for someone. >Looking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 12314353464.jpg (78 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
12314353464.jpg
78 KB, 320x218
IV:
>For luck.

V:
>I'm looking for someone.
>Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm? GUHUHEEHUHU!

VI:
>Who are you?
>Someone who loves you.

I
>Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

II
>From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you- I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, PLEASE, tell me.

III
>Anakin, if one is to understand the great mystery, one must study all its aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi. If you wish to become a complete and wise leader, you must embrace...a larger view of the Force. Be careful of the Jedi, Anakin. They fear you. In time, they will destroy you. Let me show you the true nature of the Force. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi! Learn to know the dark side of the Force, and you will be able to save your wife from certain death.

VII:
>Droid, please!

>people will still say the prequels have bad dialogue and OT is better
>>
>I can't breath
>>
>I don't like sand
>>
>From my point of view the Jedi are evil
shakespeare tier
>>
>>64480007
that's a good line actually, shame neckbeards made it a meme
>>
>Luke, I am your father
>>
>>64479714
>Posting this thread every hour
>Being so autistic that you actually have the text saved somewhere on your computer so you can keep making these threads
>>
>only a sith deals in absolutes
absolute pottery
>>
>>64480180
But that's literally the second time I posted it and it generated good posts the first time.
>>
File: 9a3.jpg (26 KB, 494x337) Image search: [Google]
9a3.jpg
26 KB, 494x337
>>64479714
>not picking "It's... Treason, then" for III
>not picking "TRAITOR!" for VII
>>
>>64480289
haha memes :)
>>
File: 1405947692136.jpg (53 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1405947692136.jpg
53 KB, 350x300
Daily reminder that Star Wars has never had particularly good dialogue or acting aside from a scarce few moments of brilliance, but the prequel trilogy on average has more awkward/bad dialogue than good.

Daily reminder that TFA is the first movie in the entire franchise that has at least somewhat natural dialogue through most of the film with exceptions (droid please)

Cherry picking quotes won't help your case
>>
>>64480803
>he actually thinks TFA had better dialogue
What the fUCK
>>
File: received_802655993194910.jpg (17 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
received_802655993194910.jpg
17 KB, 500x300
>>64480362
Hehe... Meme.
>>
>>64480803

It was Disney Channel-tier dialogue

unnaturally fluid and "le hilarious" moments like Finn and Poe just kind of hitting it off like best bros within 5 minutes of meeting each other
>>
>I
'Now THIS is podracing!'

>II
'I don't like sand'

>III
'You are so beautiful'
'It's only because I'm so in love'
'No, it's because I'm so in love with you'
'So love has blinded you?'
>>
>>64480945
>>64481034
When you grow up you'll understand.
>>
>>64479714
how many times are you going to make this thread
>>
>VII
- Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from light. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the darkness, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, grandfather, and I will finish what you started.

- Today is the end of the Republic. The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder. At this very moment in a system far from here, the New Republic lies to the galaxy while secretly supporting the treachery of the rogues of the Resistance. This fierce machine which you have built, upon which we stand will bring an end to the Senate, to their cherished fleet. All remaining systems will bow to the First Order and will remember this as the last day of the Republic!
>>
I'll try spinning! that's a good trick!

Hello there!
>>
Someone should photoshoop a joint in Bens hand for the OP pic.
>>
Rocky I
>Take her to the zoo!
>It stinks! This place stinks!
>ADRIANNN

Rocky II
>YO ADRIAN I DID IT
>I feel like a Kentucky fried idiot

Rocky III
>Ding. ding.

Rocky IV
>if he dies, he dies.

Rocky Balboa
>The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that

Was Rocky Balboa the greatest film ever made?
>>
File: 25325346445.jpg (39 KB, 552x376) Image search: [Google]
25325346445.jpg
39 KB, 552x376
>>64482042
>>
>>64482104

Thank you kindly, based anon
>>
>>64479714
>I'm looking for someone.
>Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm? GUHUHEEHUHU!

thats a great scene ass hat
>>
>Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

what does this mean
>>
>>64482866

It means that fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
>>
>>64482866
Being scared makes you angry
Being angry makes you break things
Breaking things makes you go boo hoo
>>
>>64482866
>I'm scared of X
>I'm angry that X makes me scared
>I hate X
>I will kill or be killed by X and perhaps harm others in my path
>>
>>64482941
>>64483009
>>64483098

but what does it mean
>>
>20156
>still listening to some beta hermit living in a swamp btfo by sheev
>>
>"You wanna buy some death sticks?"
>>
>>64483114
Don't be a pussy or you'll fuck shit up fa.m
>>
>>64481034
Maybe if you had friends you'd understand.
>>
>>64479714
>I have lived long enough to see the same eyes in different people. I see your eyes... I know your eyes!

Pretty good line desu.

Also,

>The garbage will do
Best reveal.
>>
>>64482822
That's the point you fucking moron
>>
>>64483228
Maz was terrible in general, all the lines in TFA were carefully designed by committee to be as capeshit meme as possible.
>>
>>64483226

There's a difference between "friendly" or "cooperative" and "suddenly chipper and bantering like 5 year olds who'd just met on the playground"
>>
>>64481874
>>64483226
disney shills stop.
>>
>>64483371
So you've never hit off instantly with someone before after you've both been thrown into a crazy situation?

Sounds like you have a shit life m8
>>
>>64483098
>>I'm angry that X makes me scared
This is a fallacious leap in logic desu.
>>
>>64483383
autists pls go
>>
>>64483305
no it's not

>people will still say the prequels have bad dialogue and OT is better

since empire is from T he clearly meant to use it as example for bad dialogue
>>
>>64479714
>>Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm? GUHUHEEHUHU!
this make me genuinely lol every time
kill yourself
>Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering
this is retarded
kill yourself
>>
File: 1360330840587.png (91 KB, 421x344) Image search: [Google]
1360330840587.png
91 KB, 421x344
>>64479714
>You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do?- I will do anything you ask
>>
NOOOOOOOOOoOoOOOOOOOoOoOoOOOoOOoOOoOOoOOoOoOoOoOOOooOOoooOooooOooOo
>>
>>64481034
They hit it off lime best buds because they fought their way out of a star destroyer by themselves.

I imagine surviving a life or death scenario with someone would automatically make you close.
>>
>>64482082
objectively? yes
>>
>>64481200
>'No, it's because I'm so in love with you'
>'So love has blinded you?'

Godammit I hate it when they do that irl, I can empathize with Anakin now.
>>
File: img_b.jpg (153 KB, 530x428) Image search: [Google]
img_b.jpg
153 KB, 530x428
>>64481939
>tfw you realise the call to the light is coming from Vader's helmet
>because kylo doesn't know vader was redeemed in the light
>the thing he prays to for darkside power is what's calling him to the light
>>
>>64483114
"You should learn to accept sand"
>>
File: a literal tooth.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
a literal tooth.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>The techno union army isWEEOOOoooOOOOoooWEeoOOOOooo

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64481939
>Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from light. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the darkness, and I'll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, grandfather, and I will finish what you started.
just reading this gave me goosebumps
>>
>>64484355
>supreme leader senses it

Too stupid
>>
>>64484273
Here is direct translation from C.I.S Archives. We found this holo-recording on Doku's bod.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
>>
>>64484273
What the fuck is the techno union
>>
>>64484474
My sides have left for another galaxy
>>
>>64484431
what how? he wants to appear secure and loyal towards his leader and the dark side and acknowledges that he must know about his insecurities.
what is stupid about that?
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (51 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
51 KB, 420x420
>>64484474
Fucking lmao
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.