[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you guys tell me this show was so good? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: agent-carter-768.jpg (170 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
agent-carter-768.jpg
170 KB, 768x1024
Why didn't you guys tell me this show was so good?

The whole reason I come this board is to find out about quality films and series, but they're almost never talked about here.

I hate to say it but I think /tv/ really drops the ball a lot.

Get it together, people.
>>
>>64473902

Hating "capeshit" is a meme and /tv/ only cares about memes.
>>
>woman power fantasy - the show
>>
anyone else like this? I really liked Jessica Jones, but agents of shield seems phenomenally shitty
>>
literally reddit the tv show
>>
>>64473902
if you watch superhero television spin offs then you really should take the "back to reddit" meme to heart and fucking leave
>>
>>64473902
>why didn't you tell me
Like we're your own personal TV critics?
>>
>>64473990
AoS has some good episodes, the first half of the first season is really terrible.

BTW Agent Carter is good because the storytelling stay faithful to a 50s story
>>
>>64473990

It's good. Honestly I like all the MCU shows more than the movies.
>>
>>64473902
High test the show
>>
nope not falling for it
>>
>>64474062
Not OP but yes, that's what we're supposed to be.

Just like how /co/ does story times and /g/ is tech support.
>>
>>64473990
How much did you watch? 1st half of the 1st season is really bad, but it gets better. 2nd season was pretty good desu
>>
>>64473902
We had threads when season 1 was on you pleb
>>
>>64473902
>The whole reason I come to /tv/ is so that something I claim never happens can happen!

Then stop coming to /tv/ you fucking nigger
>>
>>64473945
this
>>
Atwell is literal perfection
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.