[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just now realizing how fucking "14 year old's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1430703579919.jpg (2 MB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430703579919.jpg
2 MB, 3840x1080
I'm just now realizing how fucking "14 year old's fanfiction" tier everything outside of the original six movies is, especially in the games

>He's Han and Leia's son who's super powerful and has a unique lightsaber, able to do things no one else ever could like stop lasers in midair and read minds
>you play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice who no one ever knew about who's really strong in the Force and uses a reverse grip - oh, and he helps found the Rebellion and his family crest is their symbol
>you are an amnesiac Sith Lord, agai, really strong, who is turned to the light with the help of his friends and helps destroy a massive galaxy-threatening space station and his old apprentice
>she's Anakin's apprentice who's spunky and liked by everyone, oh, and she's that hot Shaak-Ti race and fights with TWO lightsabers backhanded
>They're a crew of ragtag freedom fighters, including a rebellious Mandalorian punk rocker girl, a loose cannon angsty Jedi, Chewbacca but not, and one of those hot tentacle head women

Jesus Christ.
>>
all of them are children movies you colossal retard
>>
That last one sounds cool as fuck

...it's Rebels isn't it
>>
It's literally fanfiction, including Force Awakens.
>>
File: 1451331230462.png (1 MB, 1363x583) Image search: [Google]
1451331230462.png
1 MB, 1363x583
>>64472083
i like it doe
>>
>>64472083
>outside of the original six movies
Nice bait tbqh, Star Wars was always a bad fanfic including even OT, OT just made up for it in other areas

The plot was fucking garbage from the beginning
>>
OP's pic is cool but why no Anakin Skywalker?
>>
>able to do things no one else ever could like stop lasers in midair and read minds

Jedi/Sith were reading minds in plenty of the previous movies. "Your thoughts betray you."

Quit being dumb OP.
>>
>>64472200
should've made one half of Vader's face Anakin and gave him his blue saber while Luke gets the green one.
>>
>>64472200
He's there
>>
I guess cherry-picking will always find its way
>>
>>64472210
Also, Vader stopped lasers with his hand in ESB.
>>
Star Wars is a children's franchise you mong. Of course it's all going to be fanfiction tier. As long as it sells toys and video games and shit no one cares how dumb it all sounds.
>>
Old republic stuff is the only genuinely good quality SW concent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.